Panel for mounting alky control in dash.

Here's mine. Keeps the clutter down around the dash. Great Product!

View attachment 241183
Well done! I assume the pump light is the alky light? I'd still like that to be up near eye level.

I may steal that setup and get the controller extender for my Hallman unit. That's gotta make tuning real easy

1987 White Turbo T - TE60 w/ Alky
12.1@113 on street tires

Well done! I assume the pump light is the alky light? I'd still like that to be up near eye level.

I may steal that setup and get the controller extender for my Hallman unit. That's gotta make tuning real easy

12.1@113 on street tires
Yes it is the red/green led. I ordered 2 panels, one with the pump led and one without, but the led is visible enough with the installed panel so I'm staying with it since I also have the power injection bulb in as well. Just be aware the Hallman cable is STIFF. It's basically a speedometer cable but can be bent a little easier after you get it uncoiled. It was kind of a pain getting it routed into the car and through the dash. But tuning boost is soooo much easier with the knob inside the car. I boosted to 29.6psi after putting in the high pressure spring, saw a little knock, let off the gas, and just dialed it down. I repeated the process until I got it to ~25psi just to have plenty of margin.

hallman controller.jpg

Cool, I similarly put my pump LED light in a grommet that fit inside the remote mirror hole, since I removed my remote mirrors altogether.

Cool, I similarly put my pump LED light in a grommet that fit inside the remote mirror hole, since I removed my remote mirrors altogether.
Yea I have to look at the various covers offered. I have a weird optioned car with chrome manual mirrors (no inside adjustment) but I do have a rear defrost. I like how clean this is

12.1@113 on street tires

I just finished the install of my alky panel yesterday. Hopefully this helps you out.
43d20d7285a206b193f51ead0188152f.jpg
99e0070c2f925dcbcadc82e634602eab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect you guys are great! Cant wait to get this thing put in. I like the looks of the dash panel too. Julio was great in getting back to me also :)