Parts for Sale

I have panels, but the upper panels are in bad condition, lower panels are nice. I want 140 for the lid. Shipping is going to be like 180$ which is NUTS! I would rather see you find something local than pay more than the item for shipping.

TTT. Have a nice chrome grill. Lots of interior parts. Digital Dash, N/A Regal dash, full floor pan, etc etc. I need it gone to put it into my car :D.

Thanks
Zack

Any 84 GN Ttop interior trim?
What 84 GN interior trim do you hage besides the dash?
Sunvisors, console, seat belts, lower door panels etc..

Any 84 GN Ttop interior trim?
What 84 GN interior trim do you hage besides the dash?
Sunvisors, console, seat belts, lower door panels etc..

I have everything except the console and the trim that goes on the t-tops themselves. Visors are scrap, have seatbelts, lower door panels, etc etc. Send me a PM for more details!

Thanks,
Zack

DO you still have the front and rear bumper supports?? DO you have pix?? If so (or either), what's your best deal shipped to zip code 94582?? I'm interested. Email pix or reply at 67L88Vette@comcast.net . Thanks in advance..
John A, Turbohh

Bump! If anyone has PMed me, I dumped my box yesterday without searching through them (needed space). If I missed one of your PM's please let me know and I will get right back to you.

Thanks
Zack

You must not have "dumped" it enough Zack 'cause my PM's won't go thru to you due to it being full. Contact me please. Thanks.

Do you have the rear sway bar? If so please send me a pic. I had mine serviced and the idiots threw it away.

Do you have the rear sway bar? If so please send me a pic. I had mine serviced and the idiots threw it away.

They threw the SWAYBAR away? How could they manage that? If you are interested, they make really nice sway bars for cheap money. The new Hellwig bar is like 150$ from Amazon.com and makes a big difference. I plan on adding one this winter to my car.

Zack

I will take the dbl gauge one with or with out the gauges, also do you have a dbl one for the a-pillar, LMK, THANKS

Ron