Parts for Sale

wish you were closer to alabama... I'd take that 8.5 rearend off your hands.

what size/brand drag radials you looking for? i have new set of 27560/15 mt et street radials still have the stickers on them.

Hello guys. I need cash, so here is a deal of a lifetime. I will pull my 84/85 Engine with 74k miles from the car, with its matching BRF Tranny, with all the accessories, the harness, and the ECM and sell it to you right now cash money 850$. I will personally load it on your vehicle. Ill even wash your vehicle if it makes this sell faster. The engine purred like a kitten and the trans shifted hard before it was disassembled. This is perfect for someone who is looking to do a cheap turbo swap in an N/A Car or even a hybrid.

Thanks
Zack

Hello guys. I need cash, so here is a deal of a lifetime. I will pull my 84/85 Engine with 74k miles from the car, with its matching BRF Tranny, with all the accessories, the harness, and the ECM and sell it to you right now cash money 850$. I will personally load it on your vehicle. Ill even wash your vehicle if it makes this sell faster. The engine purred like a kitten and the trans shifted hard before it was disassembled. This is perfect for someone who is looking to do a cheap turbo swap in an N/A Car or even a hybrid.

Thanks
Zack
i need your 8.5 please give me a call 304-207-1944 thanks allen

Sorry Allen, it's been gone for a long time. I can put you in contact with someone who most likely has a rear you can use, if you want.

Zack