Post Your Hotair Pics

When I got it running last fall.
gran1.jpg

A recent picture.
Picture310.jpg

Awesome FIreberd!!!
That thing is super clean!

I like that you took a pic with the Ttops out for the pic next to the water. You rarely see pics of trs with the ttops removed. Where you nervous about that much weight on a deck? or is that stone based?
I like the tach down by the console, helps keep it stock looking when somebody pulls up next to you.
looks like you've got about every option. Do you have the twilight sentinnel option?
Looks like you just blacked out the 84 grill, I think thats a better look than the 87 black grill.
To bad your selling. :frown:

With all of these nice hot air's....

..... I hate to post mine.

I purchased this car from a member of this site last fall with only seeing pictures and taking his word for it. Everything arrived to Wisconsin, from Florida better than described. (thanks Spool'n Fool) The only good picture I have is with my wifes 325i. It is basicly stock with a few minor mods.

Now stupid question time, is this the "big mouth" cold air intake that was mentioned in a previous thread? All I knew was it had a CAI. Only had it out 2x this spring for brief drives but so far I love this car.

Attachments

• Cannon Pictures 52106 248.jpg
    Cannon Pictures 52106 248.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 970
  • P1010132.jpg
    P1010132.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 972
Awesome FIreberd!!!
That thing is super clean!

I like that you took a pic with the Ttops out for the pic next to the water. You rarely see pics of trs with the ttops removed. Where you nervous about that much weight on a deck? or is that stone based?
I like the tach down by the console, helps keep it stock looking when somebody pulls up next to you.
looks like you've got about every option. Do you have the twilight sentinnel option?
Looks like you just blacked out the 84 grill, I think thats a better look than the 87 black grill.
To bad your selling. :frown:

Thanks for the compliments. Having the tach there doesn't make it very functional b/c you need to look at the floor, but putting it there I was able to hide it and avoid drilling any holes (the L bracket is simply wrapped under the console trim). I don't have the twilight or the auto climate. I think I have all the other options tho. You are right on about the grill, nice catch! As for the deck im not sure what the base is but it can hold plenty. They've had plenty a cars up on there before :)

Here's mine. I put it in members rides but it would propobly be more at home in this thead. It'a a t-top car, PW,PDivers Seat,rear def.,PL,concert sound system, no posi.

grand_national001.jpg

Man there are alot of nice HA pics here, up in Depere, WI. I'm lucky to see an 87 let alone another HA owner. I just got finished with my Hybrid Hotair-intercooled combo, i had to build alot of custom parts to make it work, but in the end it seems to have worked out, ill take some picks when i get home, i headed out to AZ for easter before i even had a chance to start it up.

,Dan

couple motor shots here:

Attachments

• richs motor 022.jpg
    richs motor 022.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 921
  • richs motor 015.jpg
    richs motor 015.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 903
this was before i found out the kid who had the car before me blew it up!!!

Since then, the car is long gone, and the motor is now going into the maroon buick found here: My Home Page -click on way to go twin bro-

by the way, the shortblock came from turboregal84 (HERB) after his wreck- It is a .030, with a few new upgrades;)

john

Attachments

• before blow up.jpg
    before blow up.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 905
My new project.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 802
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 787
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 790
The Interior needs a fair bit of work. the door panels are in decent shape, The front seats are blue and out of another car ( Origional interior is brown) . The dash and center consel are in great shape. The rear seat,carpet,door seals are all shot once i get new batteries in my camera ill post a few more pics

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 782
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 782
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 777
6bxqzbd.jpg

6as53lv.jpg

Couple of pics of motor new pics to come soon just got it painted. nice cars guys keep up the good work

Anthony

Here it is in current form. The last pic is the wastegate.

Attachments

• Matt 4.1 Engine1.JPG
    Matt 4.1 Engine1.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 812
  • Matt 4.1 Engine2.JPG
    Matt 4.1 Engine2.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 757
  • Matt 4.1 Engine3 Fans.JPG
    Matt 4.1 Engine3 Fans.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 742
Here's a few more, don't know why they are so small.

3" elbow, ported and gutted intake, turbo, girdle, and wastegate.

Attachments

• Matt 4.1 1.jpg
    Matt 4.1 1.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 763
  • Matt 4.1 6.jpg
    Matt 4.1 6.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 744
  • Matt 4.1 2.jpg
    Matt 4.1 2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 741
  • Matt 4.1 3.jpg
    Matt 4.1 3.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 735
  • Matt 4.1 5.jpg
    Matt 4.1 5.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 747
I'm bored. Oilfilter bypass blockoff, JEs, girdle, and turbo/elbow. No longer has EGR, just a blockoff plate and the injectors are the old 009s.

Attachments

• MVC-016S.JPG
    MVC-016S.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 728
  • MVC-020S.JPG
    MVC-020S.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 742
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 734
  • MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 734
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 734
And the evil intercooler back in '04 pre bodyshop days.

Attachments

• Matt 4.1 8.jpg
    Matt 4.1 8.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 753