DSC00016.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 713
  • DSC00272.JPG
    DSC00272.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 685
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 690
post more later. not as peppy as i thought it would be ofcourse i havent timed or tuned it yet. runs real smooth though. looking to get chup, power logger, and LS1 maf and translater if it will work on my car.

slow84gn looks good. i wish i could afford to do roller cam and rockers right now but i cant. looks like your just runing roller rockers on a hyd. cam.

cam

forget what cam size it is. its the biggest one from postons. still have a lot of work to do before i get it where i want it. goin to start tuning it when i get home.

the power logger is by far the best tuning tool out there becides going to a FAST or XFI system. I use to run a T-link and you get 1 fram every 1.25 seconds but with the powerlogger you can get 25 frames per second. this makes tunning alot better since you have more data to tune by. not only does it have all the features of tlink but you can also run your wideband to it egt probe to it and so much more for even more info for tuning. its well worth the money.

hey boost thanks for the info been a big help. is it bad to run roller rockers on a regular cam from postons?

no its not as long as everything is set up right. i would run them but as of right now money is tight and i just want to get the car back up and running.

far as i know its set up right. runs really smooth. i havent even timed yet or tuned. once i get home ill time it. can i ask what you get in the 1/4.

Here is me and my 84 from this years July 4th MAGNA Buick BBQ. We had over 20 TR's there.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HooperPalooza2007_032_resize2.jpg
    HooperPalooza2007_032_resize2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 803
looking good. so how was the BBQ?

It was great:biggrin: You can check out more pic's of it here.
The official Hooper Palooza 2007 picture and video thread! Post what you have! - TurboBuicks.comBTW, some of the guys had a burnout contest which was awesome. John Huber actually left two piles of smoking rubber in the street, it was a little breezy and next thing they just burst into flames. Then a cop seen the smoke from the burnout and came down the street to investigate so we were dumping all our drinks on the burning rubber to put the fires out. Then the cop asks "which car did that" and he was told the "black one":biggrin: He turned around and left smiling. There sould be video of everything out shortly, just keep checking back.

awsome looks like you guys had a good turn out and a good time. now if only we in arizona could get something like this put toghter. humm

looks good you ever run it at the track? looks rather stock. the only thing i can make out if the pics looks like alky.

Check his sig... :tongue:

That's what I was thinking too :D No never had the car to the track although I am planning on getting there once I get it running to my satisfaction. The drive train is all original and still stock. If I can get into the 13's with with it I will be happy. I don't need an 11 sec car.