Powerlogger software updates now up

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Bob bailey has come out with new enhancements for the powerlogger software, please give your feedback/suggestions to make it a better product for everyone.

Click the link under my picture to view/download the newest version of PLC.

how do I downlosd the latest upgrades? I found the zip file and I saved it on my computer but I'm a little lost as to getting it to replace the old version...thanks -John

I just extract the files to my "Powerlogger" file folder (same place I keep all my recorded runs). You'll get a message that asks if you want to replace "PLC.exe", click "yes". Then make a shortcut or move the "PLC.exe" file to the desktop.

Mike

I just extract the files to my "Powerlogger" file folder (same place I keep all my recorded runs). You'll get a message that asks if you want to replace "PLC.exe", click "yes". Then make a shortcut or move the "PLC.exe" file to the desktop.

Mike

ok, I'll try that...thanks

You should also flash the powerlogger with the S19 file. Go to the f1 help page and hit update plc while online.

Does this one have the 150/200 PSI in either the analog 4 or analog 5 drop downs? as Razor was talking about for logging alky pump pressure?

WOW, I do not see the 1.3.11 version posted anywhere. I saw the PLC.exe file in this thread, but no support files like the S19 file to go with it to update to the PL.

I have 2 S19 files in my PL directory, a q version dated Feb 09, and a d version dated Oct 09. Which, if any, do I use to update to the PL ?

Thanks in advance for any lead to which exactly thread or directory on the FTS website to use to find this full suite of files.

Mike

WOW, I do not see the 1.3.11 version posted anywhere. I saw the PLC.exe file in this thread, but no support files like the S19 file to go with it to update to the PL.

I have 2 S19 files in my PL directory, a q version dated Feb 09, and a d version dated Oct 09. Which, if any, do I use to update to the PL ?

Thanks in advance for any lead to which exactly thread or directory on the FTS website to use to find this full suite of files.

Mike

I don't think there's a new flash file for this one. It's mainly enhancements for the PLC sw.

what updates where done? i see boost alarm warning (right click on boost gauge to adjust)

Also see 4 functions on the lv8, blm, collant and one other (not at home to see, right click to set)

anything else?

the changes are minor tweaks based on some customer requests. Fonts, status bar colors, additions to the LV8 gauge and the graphs.

Upcoming are saving of partial log files and CSV export, more configurable gauges (the large gauges).

Use the .s19 file with the highest revision, 2.4G I think.

The PL Enhancement Request thread has a request list in the first post with the requests.

Bob

Thanks for the replies !

I will flash with the G file, I was just confused why my details had an older date on it, but that must be a Windblows issue, LOL...

We appreciate all the updating and making the PL interface even more usable.

Mike

what updates where done? i see boost alarm warning (right click on boost gauge to adjust)

Also see 4 functions on the lv8, blm, collant and one other (not at home to see, right click to set)

anything else?

I don't see the boost alarm on v 1.3.11