Powerlogger software updates now up

I have noticed that when you install new versions each time, it defaults to 20 fps unless you change it to 26.

the later versions are limited to 18 frames/sec for now, during some troubleshooting I removed the hi resolution timer library.

I will add it back in sometime in the future.

Bob

I do not see any correction % in version 3.19 ?? Anyone else get it working?

when you open it and extract files reflash powerlogger with PL024g file then click on PLC configuration file. it will open and look like this below only yours will start with [Comm]. you must insert the words highlighted in red!!!! then reopen the powerlogger and it will be there in the DATA PAGE and on the GRAPH PAGE.

[Debug]
TurboTweakSD = 1

[Comm]
AutoPort=1
Port=3
GraphSkip=0
FrameRate=18
[Startup]
Page=0
AutoConnect=1
[Graphs]
Graph1Channel=15
Graph2Channel=13
Graph3Channel=5
Graph4Channel=22
[Data]
MAFRangeIndex=0
Barometer=101.300003051758
VehicleSpeedScale=1
ECMReferenceVoltage=4.94999980926514
AFRChartMax=16
AFRChartMin=10
[AnalogChannels]
Analog1=3
Analog2=0
Analog3=0
Analog4=3
Analog5=4
Analog1Filt=0
Analog2Filt=0
Analog3Filt=0
Analog4Filt=0
Analog5Filt=0
Analog1OffsetVolts=0
Analog2OffsetVolts=0
Analog3OffsetVolts=0
Analog4OffsetVolts=0
Analog5OffsetVolts=0
[DisplayConfig]
AnalogSpark=0
[Custom]
LV8Gauge=2
[ScanmasterConfig]
DisplayWB=0
DisplayMAP=1
DisplayBoost=1
DisplayEGT=1
DisplayAutoBaro=1
[Triggers]
TPS=3
KNR=10
MinRecordingSec=10
TPS_TrigEnabled=0
KNR_TrigEnabled=0
NewDTC_TrigEnabled=0
[QuickSave]
Defa ultFilename=QuickSave
DefaultComment=Quick Save File
FileSerialNumber=0
AutosaveAfterRecording=0
[ConverterSlip]
RatioLowGear=0
RatioMidGear=0
RatioHighGear=0
[Warnings]
KnockWarningThreshold=3.5
RPMWarningThreshold=5500

Couldn;t this fix be added to the new version of PLC so, you don;t have to do this?

[Debug]
TurboTweakSD = 1

So when adding these lines...is there a space between the "D" and the "=" and another space between the "=" and the "1"?

or is it.....SD=1?

Sorry for the dumb question, just did not know it it will make a difference.

Couldn;t this fix be added to the new version of PLC so, you don;t have to do this?

only turbotweak 6 chip owners can use this, for other chips it would have no effect.

I suppose a checkbox on the F3 page could be added.

Bob

[Debug]
TurboTweakSD = 1

So when adding these lines...is there a space between the "D" and the "=" and another space between the "=" and the "1"?

or is it.....SD=1?

Sorry for the dumb question, just did not know it it will make a difference.

the spaces don't matter, the text is case sensitive though.

TurboTweakSD is all one word

You should also flash the powerlogger with the S19 file. Go to the f1 help page and hit update plc while online.

The "update plc" button is always greyed out for me.

On the other hand, the "reflash pl" is usable and I performed that with the latest G.s19 file and it seemed to take successfully.

I am thinking that is what needed to be done. Or is there another function to do?

Why is the "update plc" button non-functional?

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Why is the "update plc" button non-functional?

That was supposed to perform an automatic update of the software via an internet connection. The feature was never implemented, and the button has been removed from the current (1.3.19) version.

Bob

That was supposed to perform an automatic update of the software via an internet connection. The feature was never implemented, and the button has been removed from the current (1.3.19) version.

Bob

Thanks for the explanation...

BTW,
A huge thanks for keeping this great tool up to date with the software like you do. I am sure that everyone that uses the PL system is extremely appreciative of your continued efforts to make this great tool even better.

I know for sure that I would never have got into the 10 last weekend without the PL system. I truly do not have the money for a FAST system, but with the PL, we were able to see that my alcohol was coming on too early and I was running very fat at the launch. We changed the initial turnon on the AlkyControl system to help the launch power and along with being able to see how everything is doing during the run allows a very nice tuning tool.

THANKS !

Mike

bob, what about a analog listing for razors alky transducer? its 0-150. on the powerlogger i only have 100psi and 100bpsi.

I don't think anyone has that sensor yet.

I'll add it to the official list.

Bob

i have two of them. had them about a month or so now. julio said you where working on it.

anyways thanks bob in advance.