Push Lock Vacuum Fittings

Razor,

Looking through this thread and was wanting to know if you wouldnt mind giving me some detail pictures from different angle and up close. I am wanting to do push locks, but want to see how yours looks for my own. I would really appreciate it!!

Clinton
Sorry
That setup is long gone

CGASTON said:
Razor,

Looking through this thread and was wanting to know if you wouldnt mind giving me some detail pictures from different angle and up close. I am wanting to do push locks, but want to see how yours looks for my own. I would really appreciate it!!

Clinton

Go to fastenal and buy the push to connect fittings . Use alpha fittings, they are nicer than the smc brand. I work at fastenal and sell them all the time. If u figure out the sizes let me know and I can help u out.

For the alky guys with the vacuum ports in the back of intake/spacer or throttle body, Any worries about Alcohol making its way into the vacuum ports and damaging something?? Map sensor, brake booster (some cars have inline filters), Fuel pressure Reg.
BTW i know its an old thread THANK YOU.:cool:
thanks
David

For the alky guys with the vacuum ports in the back of intake/spacer or throttle body, Any worries about Alcohol making its way into the vacuum ports and damaging something?? Map sensor, brake booster (some cars have inline filters), Fuel pressure Reg.
BTW i know its an old thread THANK YOU.:cool:
thanks
David
Not really. See its like putting your thumb over a drinking straw and trying to push a liquid into it. The only way is for there to be a hole by the sensor creating an air leak to allow the travel.

I guess if you mounted a map sensor really low in relation to the port any condensation or liquid could travel downwards torward the sensor

Not really. See its like putting your thumb over a drinking straw and trying to push a liquid into it. The only way is for there to be a hole by the sensor creating an air leak to allow the travel.

I guess if you mounted a map sensor really low in relation to the port any condensation or liquid could travel downwards torward the sensor
the under hood temps should also help in drying it up pretty fast, thanks.
BTW a will be calling you in little bit