Quikee Turbo Regal Contest(s)

Vac block would be a good guess. I think you got it but to many items to say.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

BINGO

post 79 got it vacuum block and thermostat housing. These are two products that look exactly like the factory part but made better/stronger also ones we have made. That was part of the key products that my company gets made lots of the other guess were items we buy and resell.

Not only the stock 86-87 vacuum block but actually the one with the extra port for vacuum brakes outsells the stock 2 to 1 and has for some time.

There are several other companies that make that as well.

moving a long to the next contest see next post.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Next turbo regal trivia contest

Again related to a stock 1986-1987 Turbo Regal:

What is the connection between something on those cars that relates to a certain brand of home appliances?

limit your guess to one per post....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

signing off for the nite....

Hi Dennis, Original 1st fen factory all black power master brake bowls were Made by Singer as in Singer Sewing Machines, etc.
What do I win? :)

Good try post 84 however, not the answer I am seeking. As for prizes not doing any it would be too involved. I know you know most of the answers......as you have read probably all my books cover to cover....

Speaking of which my lst book the 350 page book is getting reprinted for the 7th time in time for my Spring Open House. First published in 1997 making it 20 years ago.
I will be doing something special with this next reprint for buyers of my book.

Course compared to my Dad his best seller was reprinted 17 times in 7 years scoring 1/2 million in sales in the 1970s....years before the internet and amazon plus he did it on his own no publisher.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Hi Dennis, Hmmm... now I am stumped have to think about this one.
I have first print that you signed 20 years ago for me... collectors item now!
I am quite certain your book will do at least 3 more plus reprints easily considering the ever growing Turbo Buick Regals and interest! :)

Good guess post 86 but not the answer I am seeking.....however all these answers are enlightening the readers......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

fortunately that is the single clause I can fall back on has to be the answer I am seeking.

hi Dennis, not sure if I am allowed a 2nd Guess... this one is a long shot and most 'younger' people won't relate to this brand but I am gong with Magnavox - Magnavox ignition components as in Magnovox Televisions (tube type TV's)! :)

Good guess post 86 but not the answer I am seeking.....however all these answers are enlightening the readers......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

fortunately that is the single clause I can fall back on has to be the answer I am seeking.
I am quite certain your book will do at least 3 more plus reprints easily considering the ever growing Turbo Buick Regals and interest! :)

Unfortunately as a signer value does not usually increase in value until signer dies....usually how it works...the real fortunate turbo owners are the roughly 200 owners that have Mollys signature on the SPID label from the two events he did for us. I know on some of my fathers books they fetch $100 if he has signed it.

HI Dennis, ok I am going to try one last kick at the can but I don't think this is what you are thinking of... the 2nd Gen brake Powermaster Bowls (recall version) although the GM box said Made in USA it was actually Made in Germany along with the stock black fuel pressure regulator - they were both Made by BOSCH - which make numerous kitchen appliances from vacuums, dishwashers, stoves.

Do I win the Kirban Question? :)

Hi Dennis, I think Sparky0798 hit the right answer you may be thinking of... he gets the credit I am just expanding... 2nd gen (recall) powermaster brake switch (grey in color) was made by General Electric!

BINGO post 94 is the winner....the brake switch made by GE believe they made original black switch that was a safety recall. The recall happened early on. I can remember when I was selling cars if I had one with a black switch and gave dealer the 17 digit VIN number I could get a free grey brake switch as long as no one else had used that VIN number.

So Reggie 44 must pass on next contest so others have a chance.

see next post

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Moving rite a long its really tough to come up with contests to avoid making it easy with the internet.

Here goes another one

You own a 1987 turbo regal 100% stock....your good buddy owns a 1987 Monte Carlo SS also stock....he says to you I got 4 more in my car than you have.

The question is what is he referring to?

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Gauges. Actual gauges and not the LED tach and boost gauge variety.
I always liked the SS gauge clusters.

The above post is not correct good guess though....interesting fact about that guess we just made a part for all the Monte Carlo 6 aluminum polished rings to surround each of the 6 gauges in the Monte Carlos, El Caminos and Malibus....we are offering it to the major Monte Carlo companies and have almost 100 pre sold. it really makes that dash cluster "pop" against the satin black background.

Made like ten times more Monte Carlo SS compared to the turbo regals....

denniskirban@yahoo.com