Recieved my Tallon Hydraulics hydro booster

More pics...inside pedal height/ new proportioning valve hook up/ and i decided since it was down i would shine up the fmic pipes...i just started, but thiscwas a good 25 mins of work...not too bad

Attachments

• 20160716_190953.jpg
    20160716_190953.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 81
More pics...inside pedal height/ new proportioning valve hook up/ and i decided since it was down i would shine up the fmic pipes...i just started, but thiscwas a good 25 mins of work...not too bad

Looking at installing a filter as well...wheres everyone getting thiers from?

Butch has them. He recommends putting them on the high pressure line coming from the pump.

Butch has them. He recommends putting them on the high pressure line coming from the pump.

Got a filter from Oreillys will pic up tommorrow. Ran ALL new lines today damn mear..here's a pic of rear lines
20160717_170314.jpg

I do have 1 question. How in the hell do you replace that long bastard along the left side. I brouht all 7 lines and am determined to change them all. The only thing i can think of is splice it in half...any ideas besides that. Im thinking about a 3-4 inch splice with rubber brake line tubing. Thoughts???

Still working on it, but heres a pic so far. Decided not to do a write up since there are so many on here already. I actually followed one to a tee so far. But a few differences i had was that most of them only secure by 2 bolts to the firewall. The Tallon one has a block that secures by 4. I called Butch and he recommends 4 for strength. See the picture, all you have to do is remove the plate and it bolts right in. I actually found the pedal and the cotter pin EASY and im 6ft about 230 with fairly large hands. The only issue i had was manuvering a bit as i lift quite a bit...other than that i got it by myself with a few trips in and out to line it up. I ended up changing the proportioning vavle and most of the lines were so rusted i ended up cutting them out and replacong them with new lines from Kirban=perfect fit. Still working on them, but heres a pic of it from the top...im satisfied so far.
Still working on it, but heres a pic so far. Decided not to do a write up since there are so many on here already. I actually followed one to a tee so far. But a few differences i had was that most of them only secure by 2 bolts to the firewall. The Tallon one has a block that secures by 4. I called Butch and he recommends 4 for strength. See the picture, all you have to do is remove the plate and it bolts right in. I actually found the pedal and the cotter pin EASY and im 6ft about 230 with fairly large hands. The only issue i had was manuvering a bit as i lift quite a bit...other than that i got it by myself with a few trips in and out to line it up. I ended up changing the proportioning vavle and most of the lines were so rusted i ended up cutting them out and replacong them with new lines from Kirban=perfect fit. Still working on them, but heres a pic of it from the top...im satisfied so far.
**** You and I were talking on Facebook I am doing the same Talon Hydro-boost install right now - started car yesterday had two issues - brass proportioning valve is leaking out the plunger ( the one pointed towards the front ) next issue brake pedal slow to return , talked to Butch , I am currently using a tee to tie my low pressure lines together , I have to change them so they run by themselves

It must have been somewhere else we talked, i dont have facebook but i had tthe same slow to return on the pedal....a quick rebleed and drive took care of it. I will tell you this...i love my hydroboost. It whines a bit, but im used to it. If you ever have to make a sudden stop, you better be used to the force because if you go jamming on it---it will put your ass through the windshield.