Report card

Why, does it look crazy? I was just helping someone else with a table and it converted very crazy looking on my end.

Is there a trick to saving or opening tune files?

This is how it should appear

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
5cf942eade16de045ccc60a66babe374.jpg
Looks very different.
Not rocket science right? Save all tables, email same. What extension should it have? This forum would not allow me to load as it was in Fast

My opinion, you need a tight converter for the 44. Too much head, cam, and converter right now for the 44. 44 does not flow enough to make boost over 4900-5000 rpm on a good flowing combo. I had a 44 with 206 cam and ported heads, guys with stock long blocks could eek out a little more than I could get because that turbo is happy below 5000 rpm on our cars and really well suited for the stock motor, tight converter, tall tire. With the right converter I think you would like the car much better on the street, or look to more turbo (6262), but I think you would still want a converter that was a little tighter.

Higher than 3200 for 6262? Bison said to look at that turbo. Definitely not interested in changing converters within the next 2 years.

My opinion, you need a tight converter for the 44. Too much head, cam, and converter right now for the 44. 44 does not flow enough to make boost over 4900-5000 rpm on a good flowing combo. I had a 44 with 206 cam and ported heads, guys with stock long blocks could eek out a little more than I could get because that turbo is happy below 5000 rpm on our cars and really well suited for the stock motor, tight converter, tall tire. With the right converter I think you would like the car much better on the street, or look to more turbo (6262), but I think you would still want a converter that was a little tighter.

Higher than 3200 for 6262? Bison said to look at that turbo. Definitely not interested in changing converters within the next 2 years.

Thinking a little lower than 3200 for the 6262. Bison could tell you exactly what to get, but most guys seem to do well with the 2800 NLU PTC.

Thinking a little lower than 3200 for the 6262. Bison could tell you exactly what to get, but most guys seem to do well with the 2800 NLU PTC.
Thank you

Definitely not interested in changing converters within the next 2 years.
smart choice.get the gate working right.stop swapping parts. boost is just a number if your combo is higher flowing the number will go down but you will still make the power.i went 10s on a 49 and a friend of mine went 10.7 with a 44 on heads/ cam.both cars trapped 125mph and mine was a 3200 stall he was running 3500 stall.

Definitely not interested in changing converters within the next 2 years.
smart choice.get the gate working right.stop swapping parts. boost is just a number if your combo is higher flowing the number will go down but you will still make the power.i went 10s on a 49 and a friend of mine went 10.7 with a 44 on heads/ cam.both cars trapped 125mph and mine was a 3200 stall he was running 3500 stall.
I'm fine with high 10s.

Just to clarify, remove boost controller all together with no line to the waste gate?

I'm fine with high 10s.

Just to clarify, remove boost controller all together with no line to the waste gate?

correct.then apply max tension on rod,or seal it shut complete.it will make all the boost it can.

I'm fine with high 10s.

correct.then apply max tension on rod,or seal it shut complete.it will make all the boost it can.
Love this car. 90 degrees outside and it
shitsngits. This did the trick, thanks Mr. Spool. I'm actually hitting 292kpa now so I need to tone it down a little. I guess fast just copies the last row for the next level up and in my case added 25% more fuel to make up for it??

Love this car. 90 degrees outside and it
shitsngits. This did the trick, thanks Mr. Spool. I'm actually hitting 292kpa now so I need to tone it down a little. I guess fast just copies the last row for the next level up and in my case added 25% more fuel to make up for it??

:)boost with fuel and octane usually is a good time.

Fuel pressure is dipping, 6lbs (this pic) in all my runs. And, it seems erratic to me even with normal driving. However it looks smoother when fast is not bouncing around various cells.

New TT255, filter, hotwire. I dont know the condition of this blue fp regulator.

I'm going to run a dedicated ground to the battery first.

9784d6a1b49256a3c0a039c6e10f5402.jpg

m going to run a dedicated ground to the battery first.
test voltage at the pump and i hope your running a volt booster
The ground fixed the dip, and I'll put the volt booster back in. I thought it would make tuning the meth more difficult so I unplugged it.

Made 4 nice runs last night, except the very end of the last run. Had 15 degrees of kr..... but logs looked great everywhere else. This is never ending.

he ground fixed the dip, and I'll put the volt booster back in. I thought it would make tuning the meth more difficult so I unplugged it.
volt booster will wake up the alky kit but can be easily adjusted,just have to play with it.alky is your only source of octane and as you push the turbo things get hot.

Made 4 nice runs last night, except the very end of the last run. Had 15 degrees of kr..... but logs looked great everywhere else. This is never ending.
look at the intake charge temps.probably getting heat soaked

look at the intake charge temps.probably getting heat soaked
I believe so. Most of my runs start at 29lbs and drop 3lbs by the end of a qtr. Doesn't feel all that strong at the end, so I think I'll drop it about 2lbs. Volt booster is back in, wot is at 14.5 but fuel pressure still seems a little erratic. I just put a kirbans fpr on and will report back.