Revolution GT42R Killer Project Build

I couple of teasers of the new setup! Thanks to Jim at JM Fabrications this manifold is so damm nice I hate to even cover it up with a turbo and Downpipe the thing is almost a work of art.:2gunsfiring_v1:

NewSetup1.jpg

NewSetup2.jpg

NewSetup3.jpg

Thanks been real busy working on everyone's stuff but mine. But anyways got the motor and tranny back in and wired up now just plumb the rad hoses, and make intercooler pipes etc and she should be ready to fire up.

june%20m1.JPG

june%20m2.JPG

june%20m3.JPG

Sorry for the delay to busy working on other peoples stuff to get anything done on mine. Some recent engine shots.

IMG_1018.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

UPDATE

The car is and has been running and is tuned. The problem my Synapse wastegates just aren't working for me. In my opinion they are very poorly designed and the quality control is less then I expect not to mention the many different story's I get when I talk to various employees from Synapse. I just forked out the money for 2 new Tial 44mm's and should have the boost cranked shortly. But I well say even at a very low 13 Psi the car is a beast I can't wait to see what 45psi is going to feel like. Ron

UPDATE

The car is and has been running and is tuned. The problem my Synapse wastegates just aren't working for me. In my opinion they are very poorly designed and the quality control is less then I expect not to mention the many different story's I get when I talk to various employees from Synapse. I just forked out the money for 2 new Tial 44mm's and should have the boost cranked shortly. But I well say even at a very low 13 Psi the car is a beast I can't wait to see what 45psi is going to feel like. Ron

Yeah i've heard that to about synapse. I was going to invest in one of their BOV's but after seeing some posts on yellowbullet I dont think i'll be buying from them. 45psi, May the force be with you :eek:

Here is a quick vid of me doing some tuning of the staged injectors. This pull was from 58Mph or 93 kph to around 96Mph or 154Kph in third on wastegate spring, and pump gas. I'm just rolling into the throttle at first trying to get the transition smoothed out a bit more.

Right click and save
http://talongt66.4t.com/tuning 1 09 sept.wmv

So to make a long story short took the car to get dyno'd today, and had some technical difficulties. Only made 2 full pulls as the car was loosing either ground or power and resetting the AEM etc... Also never even had a chance to bring the boost up off wastegate spring.:mad: Here is a quick vid of the car and hopefully I well get this electrical problem sorted and get he car tuned. I can say the power and timing this E85 is making is crazy! :eek:

Right click and Enjoy

http://talongt66.4t.com/sept%2009%20dyno_0001.wmv