Spoolfool's new bumper filler give away.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
We just launched our front fiberglass bumper filler sales. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...-bumper-fillers-for-sale.385255/#post-3098897

This is the front filler to match our very successful one piece rear filler. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spoolfools-new-1-pc-bumper-fillers-for-sale.380887/
To kick this thing off I thought I'd give a few sets away.

First two sets are going to Gary Wells and John Saleeby for helping out with this project. 3rd one is going to BuickMike for his constant "support", ( AKA foot up my butt:D ) to keep me motivated.
The LAST set of front fillers to give away will be decided this weekend, on this thread, with a Turbo Buick trivia question. More on this to come...

Thanks for everyone's support.
Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard

Crap...I don't know enough about these cars to get an Oolie about them (oolie is a submariner term for little known trivial facts about a specific system)...but I'm gonna give it a shot!

I have a good trivia question for you Mike - Who will have the first turbo Regal to have installed a complete set of Spoolfool bumper fillers, front and rear, and when? :)

I have a good trivia question for you Mike - Who will have the first turbo Regal to have installed a complete set of Spoolfool bumper fillers, front and rear, and when? :)
That answer would have to be Gary Wells. As he already has my rear one piece filler. His pristine, low mileage Limited was one of (the main) cars used in the development of this product.

Thanks Gary for letting me have your car for the last few months.:)

Mike B.

Nick, I already have the rear one and getting ready to get his fronts. Now I probably wont get them installed until after the beginning of the year when I get my car repainted!!!

The "Spoolfool" rear filler is on the car and done now, and the front ones will be installed next week on my "pristine" Regal.

The new paint job on this car is as good as white paint can be. :)

It may not be low mileage, but it WILL be a 10 sec. street ride with some "cool" features. :cool:

Stay tuned to this channel for more exclusive pictures!

1986-Z3.jpg

I have the answer.........It was Johndeeregn.....in the closet.........with a candlestick. My second answer is 2.

This is very generous of you Mike but the members here have come to expect no less from the Spoolfool.

Great to hear that you did the fronts too. Saw the work on the rear and will definitely be ordering, probably both, this winter. Question, what is the typical install time for each? I generally double the recommended time, just due to me doing the work, so was curious. Thanks for taking the time to make these and offer them to folks like myself.:) Ryan

Great to hear that you did the fronts too. Saw the work on the rear and will definitely be ordering, probably both, this winter. Question, what is the typical install time for each? I generally double the recommended time, just due to me doing the work, so was curious. Thanks for taking the time to make these and offer them to folks like myself.:) Ryan

Fronts or rear fillers should take about 15 min to one hour to install. This will depend on how fast you are and if you stop to have a beer half way threw the install.;)

Front bumper filler give away.
First clue will be posted around this time tomorrow. More clues will be given if needed.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I have the answer.........It was Johndeeregn.....in the closet.........with a candlestick. My second answer is 2.

This is very generous of you Mike but the members here have come to expect no less from the Spoolfool.

I thought Ty had come out of the closet.