Spoolfool's new bumper filler give away.

DANG, I started looking at this thread just a few minutes ago (Sunday 10:45 AM) and nailed it as soon as I saw the 2nd clue on the first page.

I was busy all day yesterday hauling my car out to Lake Forest to so she can get some Lou Czarnota love. I did a turnaround trip so I was on the road for 13 hrs straight.

Cool giveaway Mike!

Is there a "Long Haul" award?:D:D

You'll need to talk to Lou about the long haul award. You might be able to get a sheep sticker out of him.;)

Good luck with that.

Mike B.

Can't believe I missed this, busy weekend!! Would have loved a front set to go with my rear!!

I'm going with my screen name since I go through about 5 gallons of Alky a month while sweeping the streets of South OC.

Meanchicken 2012!!!!

There is NO way a picture can describe these fillers!

A work of art would be a closer description, as I just received these and would be on one of my cars today, but all of them are white?

Before the week is over I am sure they will be painted and on the car with pics posted. :)

FRONT FILLERS.jpg

There is NO way a picture can describe these fillers!

A work of art would be a closer description, as I just received these and would be on one of my cars today, but all of them are white?

Before the week is over I am sure they will be painted and on the car with pics posted. :)

View attachment 173133
X100! I received Mine #5 before BG....... I have never seen such nice quality workmanship done on any fiberglass product like Mike's fillers! Everyone who came by our booth at BG was totally impressed with the fillers to say the least... VERY nice work Mike! BTW "All" of your fliers were handed out... ;)

I'd buy a set for my Chicken Coupe...but I think they look too good and I might not get as many Kill opportunities....and that would make me sad...:p

I'd buy a set for my Chicken Coupe...but I think they look too good and I might not get as many Kill opportunities....and that would make me sad...:p
If you made it look more like a show car I'd bet you'd get even more kills with it.;) The metality of "it looks to purty for him to really drive it" takes over after all.:D

If you made it look more like a show car I'd bet you'd get even more kills with it.;) The metality of "it looks to purty for him to really drive it" takes over after all.:D

Right now they seem to look at it and say...."Crappy paint:rolleyes: ...purple window tint:rolleyes: ....no center caps on the nasty wheels:rolleyes: ....how fast can it be?:p "
Bwooohahhahahahaaaaaaa......:D

Once again, congrats Kidglok.
Heading your way.:cool:

contest012.jpg

For all that have (or will) received our new fiberglass front bumper filler, It would be great to get your feedback on the front bumper filler thread in the show car/ restoration section. Here's the link. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/th...-bumper-fillers-for-sale.385255/#post-3101677
As this thread was for a one time give away and wont be read for much longer. Unless of coarse, meanchicken, Turbo Lou, The TB Gold Account holders and the T6P inbreeds make a complete mockery of it :eek: :D .

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

As this thread was for a one time give away and wont be read for much longer. Unless of coarse, meanchicken, Turbo Lou, The TB Gold Account holders and the T6P inbreads make a complete mockery of it :eek: :D .

Mockery......mockery....are you kidding me. did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor... Hell no.

DSCF3552.JPG
DSCF3553.JPG
DSCF3554.JPG
DSCF3556.JPG
DSCF3557.JPG
DSCF3558.JPG
DSCF3559.JPG
I wanted to follow up on this and say a big THANKS to Mike for the fillers. It's going to be a bit before I get them painted and on, but I have to say the quality of them is night and day compared to the other option. I almost bolted them on as is, but they would look funny since they don't match the paint I used to have the rest of the car done. Here are some pics showing the difference in quality. The dankos are the ones on the car now.