Spoolfool's new bumper filler give away.

Time to head over to T6P for a beer.;)

Mike B.

Am I allowed to join t6p now? :)
It's fine with me. I'll vote you in. Ask Ty if he'll show you the secret handshake. Then we'll just need your credit card number and for you to go thrrough the initiation process. Your home free from there.;)

Mike B.

damn mike, didn't know you where going to give it away today and more then one clue today. if i was to guess it would have been

Keith Mease

Hell I missed the whole giveaway...Motel internet connection sucked. Great giveaway Mike !!! I was at BG, Scott from GNS had a small piece of one for show...NICE job !!!!

My guess would be GBody Brian or Scott(Scott was hurting today!!!)....LOL

Bryan

That still shows what I have consumed tonight, and the night is young. At the very least I get a spoolfool decal to put on my beer fridge :eek:
I've been waiting for Mike to send me one of the black ones but I think I can send you the white one I've got Ty.;)

Wait a min...we'er not done!!! I'm calling "do over"...I was out last nite and missed my chance to guess...
Mold another one and start over...I'm ready now!!! Haha

One thing that bugs me about that Buick commercial is that he sings "Two hundred horse power". Was that a hot air car, or did we get short changed?o_O

I think that was a 1985 commercial, and for the hot air car if I remember correctly.....gettin old and that was back a bit...:p hee hee , ohh dam:oops:

Who in the heck is "kidglok"?
Whatever happened to "kidKimber", "kidSpringfieldArmory", "kidLesBaer", "kidJamesHoaglong-slide", "kidWilsonCombat", kidEdBrown", or "kidSARobLeathamTGO-1" ?

J/K, congratulations kidglok, at least it went to a hand gunner.

Mike, "SPOOLFOOL2", you're the greatest.
Many thanks and quite an honor to receive the first available front and rear bumper fillers.
I will forever be indebted to you.
I forgot I even had another car.

It's fine with me. I'll vote you in. Ask Ty if he'll show you the secret handshake. Then we'll just need your credit card number and for you to go thrrough the initiation process. Your home free from there.;)

Mike B.

Watch out with CC #'s and initiation process got me good for the nice little gold account.. It was PAINFUL! OH and more expensive than an undercover FBI original Grand National GNX prototype with a brand new OEM 9 hole hood pad from ebay.. :cool:

Watch out with CC #'s and initiation process got me good for the nice little gold account.. It was PAINFUL! OH and more expensive than an undercover FBI original Grand National GNX prototype with a brand new OEM 9 hole hood pad from ebay.. :cool:

and a blow off valve is mandatory, correct?

DANG, I started looking at this thread just a few minutes ago (Sunday 10:45 AM) and nailed it as soon as I saw the 2nd clue on the first page.

I was busy all day yesterday hauling my car out to Lake Forest to so she can get some Lou Czarnota love. I did a turnaround trip so I was on the road for 13 hrs straight.

Cool giveaway Mike!

Is there a "Long Haul" award?:D:D