*****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car

Great job Billy! He sent me the text at 115pm today so im very happy for him! Just hope they find the other truck, trailer and car!

Awesome news Billy!! I am so glad they recovered your car..Now we have to catch the SOB's..

WAY beyond awesome !!!!!!!!!!! maybe we had made it so damn hot on the net they decide to just get rid of it. I hope the other is recovered !

Great News Billy!!!! ......... hopefully it is in good condition. I know when we recovered my brothers car .... we got the "CAR" back but there wasnt much to it. A real pro job.... everything was stripped.... oh and guess what we found IN the car.......... Sensor locations and schematics from www.XXXXXXX.com to help the f'n thieves along. Just goes to show , the same mutha****as who patron our boards are the same mutha****as who take our sh!t.....

sorry for the ramble.. i am praying it is complete and am praying these punk mf'ers get caught and dragged down the quarter mile behind your badass buick.

aaron

**********UPDATE*************

Since this is already out on Yellowbullet--------->

In conjunction with my department and the Michigan State Police. My car and trailer have been recovered. Truck is still missing.

No further details will be given out due to the ongoing investigation.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Congrats dude! I hope they get enough evidence to put them away for a LONG TIME!!!!

**********UPDATE*************

Since this is already out on Yellowbullet--------->

In conjunction with my department and the Michigan State Police. My car and trailer have been recovered. Truck is still missing.

No further details will be given out due to the ongoing investigation.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

How freegin' cool is that!!!!!!!

I'm happy for you.

That's great. Congrats. I hope everything is intact. Do you have to put up the reward?

Billy that's great news!!!
If you need a truck to bring car and trailer home you can take my F350 Power Stroke Diesel just let me know.

Awesome news!!!!!!!! Very glad to hear that it is intact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan

Excellent! Waiting for details and want to see justice served(a 4 hour long torture session would be good).