Street outlaws

U missed very little.. Between the clips of "fast/Furious" being dubbed in, fake street scenes, [notice the timing lites in the middle of the "street"], the usual time deadlines, [Aka Foose, Counting cars, etc], the phoney cop stops, this is another poor excuse of a car series....:poop:

Agreed! It's really amusing how much attention these street morons garner. :rolleyes:

I watch the show and it's entertaining but I can't stand to listen to asian and Farley. I don't really agree that their cars are street cars even though they say we have headlights, turn signals, etc. More like some of the fastest cars in the country but are raced on the street not a track. Street car to me has to have full interior, stereo, full climate control with AC, cup holders, etc etc. Only car I know that makes passes like that with the full comforts of a street car belongs to a local guy named Rod Sabury. http://radicalcorvettes.com/rod-sabourys-1963-corvette-sting-ray/

Last edited:
Sorry guys that episode with lutz was freaking stupid... no way in hell fir that happen how much they pay him to throw that race?

Looks like its time to bust out the nitrous outlaw...

Sent while waiting for boost to build...

Sorry guys that episode with lutz was freaking stupid... no way in hell fir that happen how much they pay him to throw that race?

Looks like its time to bust out the nitrous outlaw...

Luts was the only drag week guy to win. And they stated that they don't beat on they're cars on the street, meaning that they are setup for track use, that's why they all lost to the OKC guys. Car for car at that track might of been a different story. I loved every minute of it and I think my girlfriend is hooked now also as she sat next to me for those 3 hours laughing. Good stuff

I watch the show and it's entertaining but I can't stand to listen to asian and Farley. I don't really agree that their cars are street cars even though they say we have headlights, turn signals, etc. More like some of the fastest cars in the country but are raced on the street not a track. Street car to me has to have full interior, stereo, full climate control with AC, cup holders, etc etc. Only car I know that does that makes passes like that with the full comforts of a street car belongs to a local guy named Rod Sabury. http://radicalcorvettes.com/rod-sabourys-1963-corvette-sting-ray/

Wait a second! Our cars didn't come with cup holders!

I don't hate it. I even watch it if there's nothing else on.

I'm a realist though, and there isn't anything real about what they do.

I use to hang out on the Berlin TPK in CT. back in the 80's and 90's.

You want to talk about a ZOO. The cops couldn't control us and the big dollar races happened after 1a.m. on certain highways.

We even had races late nights after midnight in Springfield mass. down near the old bosch plant and spectators would sit on the hill across from the plant and watch the races, but that is now long gone also.

If they put a show on TV that was like what we did back then I would love it, ask anyone from CT. what the TPK. was like back in the 80/90's and I'm sure they will share some fond memories of how it really happens.

That like northwest highway from 95-2000 in Dallas, Tx 5,000 people 2 cops watching....

I like the show! It is certainly better than 90% of the other crap on! Could it be better, heck yeah! That isn't how street racing is done around here. The amount of money they race for is peanuts compared to the "top dogs" around here... Could surely do without farmtruck and asain... That derrick guy erks me too lol!

I like the show! It is certainly better than 90% of the other crap on! Could it be better, heck yeah! That isn't how street racing is done around here. The amount of money they race for is peanuts compared to the "top dogs" around here... Could surely do without farmtruck and asain... That derrick guy erks me too lol!

X2 I'd get his donuts all right put em on road and run over them... here ya go

I watch the show and it's entertaining but I can't stand to listen to asian and Farley. I don't really agree that their cars are street cars even though they say we have headlights, turn signals, etc. More like some of the fastest cars in the country but are raced on the street not a track. Street car to me has to have full interior, stereo, full climate control with AC, cup holders, etc etc. Only car I know that makes passes like that with the full comforts of a street car belongs to a local guy named Rod Sabury. http://radicalcorvettes.com/rod-sabourys-1963-corvette-sting-ray/
I've known Rod and Tina for years. Rod's 57 Vette set the bar and really started the "Fastest Street Car" races that went crazy in the mid 90's.
Then he built the 53' and it was more Showcar. I haven't seen him in years, but he could tell you about a few of our Canadian street racecars that were Badd Ass!!!
Mike Ogilvie from Ontario had an 82' Dodge Rampage. It was a BDS blown, fuel injected 500 inch Mopar. It went high 8's...and this was in 95-96'. That was haulin ass back then.
A few years later...my friend Jim Kolbrick built a 63' Pontiac Tempest...CONVERTIBLE...with a 640 Merlin motor. It went 7.99 @ 180 with the top down!!!

I've known Rod and Tina for years. Rod's 57 Vette set the bar and really started the "Fastest Street Car" races that went crazy in the mid 90's.
Then he built the 53' and it was more Showcar. I haven't seen him in years, but he could tell you about a few of our Canadian street racecars that were Badd Ass!!!
Mike Ogilvie from Ontario had an 82' Dodge Rampage. It was a BDS blown, fuel injected 500 inch Mopar. It went high 8's...and this was in 95-96'. That was haulin ass back then.
A few years later...my friend Jim Kolbrick built a 63' Pontiac Tempest...CONVERTIBLE...with a 640 Merlin motor. It went 7.99 @ 180 with the top down!!!
Rod is a really cool guy. I've talked to him on a few occasions at local shows and got to sit in that 63. His new 63 is another work of art but only has 800hp :eek:.