Street outlaws

6 sec certified...Chief ain't foolin'!!!
They are def doing things to make the show more interesting...for sure.

Also...Chief just drove his car...made a test hit...and drive it away. No trailer needed. The others should take a hint!!!

6 sec certified...Chief ain't foolin'!!!
They are def doing things to make the show more interesting...for sure.

Also...Chief just drove his car...made a test hit...and drive it away. No trailer needed. The others should take a hint!!!

Where did you see this?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The old camaro is setup pretty good!!!

I kinda hope the drag week guy just walk away from them but it's their TV show so that will not happen.

Brandon

Maybe I missed an episode but I only saw two new ones. The best was Asian takin out a Porsche, Lambo, and GTR with a bug on an actual two lane street with a turning lane with traffic in the day. Stupid yes but the first actual street racing I've seen. Also looks like the hot chick takes a wall next week.

You missed one. You missed the first one. Doc added a Gene Fulton Mountain Motor and got caught testing by the cops. Went home with points on his license and $400-500 bucks in tickets...the got his ass handed to him and now he's #4. Monza kicked his ass.

That one was from last week. Wonder how much that engine was.

Crap.. I missed it.. I thought it was on Monday nights.

U missed very little.. Between the clips of "fast/Furious" being dubbed in, fake street scenes, [notice the timing lites in the middle of the "street"], the usual time deadlines, [Aka Foose, Counting cars, etc], the phoney cop stops, this is another poor excuse of a car series....:poop:

they said the average home in Oklahoma was 130k. so if we do the math. a small home 100k or so. I know that nascar longblock motors run 60k and worth every penny when you can go 500miles at 9k+rpm,s with a smallblock.found a 870ci gene fulton bbc 55k w/8 passes on it.

You missed one. You missed the first one. Doc added a Gene Fulton Mountain Motor and got caught testing by the cops. Went home with points on his license and $400-500 bucks in tickets...the got his ass handed to him and now he's #4. Monza kicked his ass.

I saw that one last week. He keeps blowin the tires off. Can't keep it straight.

It said it was a new episode on my tv menu. I missed last week, so it was new to me.
Doc has no personality...he's not very likable. Monza's Camaro is gonna be hard to keep outta the #1 slot before too long.

I think they considered it new because they added some bonus scenes.