Sunday 3/16, Crabby Jack's in Deerfield @ 6ish

WakkoSS

Sunday, Crabby Jack's and ALL KINDS of other stuff....

They have a carshow there every Sunday...three TR's there tonight, including the slow one with no bumper fillers. I'm taking 4 hours from work to go next Sunday, should arrive at 7:30. I know the three TR's that were there tonight will be there, so that's 4...anyone else interested?

Originally posted by WakkoSS
three TR's there tonight, including the slow one with no bumper fillers

HEY!!! thats not cool man! im going to go cry now... you hurt my cars feelings

-neil

nope cant say that i do have there number, but i do have jasons so maybe he has it... and i have already talked to the guy about those fillers, and i might get in on it if he can get the rear ones for less than 130 each, but thanks for keeping the eye out...

-neil

Aw man!!! I used to stay at my folk's condo in Deerfield every spring.

Never thought anything cool happened there so I stopped going.

The place is right on A1A right before the 'S' curve heading north to Boca.

There used to be a Howard Johnson's on the corner, right by the pier.

Maybe I should come back down but then I would miss this wonder 8 degree day.........

Originally posted by Renthorin

Never thought anything cool happened there so I stopped going.

The place is right on A1A right before the 'S' curve heading north to Boca.

There used to be a Howard Johnson's on the corner, right by the pier.

Maybe I should come back down but then I would miss this wonder 8 degree day.........

No, you're thinking of Flanigan's and the Whale's Rib. Crabby's is across from Target on US1. And what you're missing are HUNDREDS of gorgeous co-eds packing our beaches....it's a mad house. :)

3/16 car show

Hey Ian it's Freddy with the Blue T from the Bradenton meet, sounds good to me for Sunday, I just hope it don't rain, I've got ET street's on now and you know how great they work in the rain.

Lookin forward to seeing you there, Freddy. Do you know Tammy and Noi? They've got three TRs...including a beautiful blue Limited.

Watch those Streets...I'd have to shoot you if you wrecked your car in the rain!

well if anyones going i think im going to stick around from 6-8ish, new simpsons, cant miss it geez... anyways i think the crowd usually starts clearing there between 8-830ish

-neil

I'll see If I can make it. I need to show you guys my new toy. ;)

Hey Fred, watch out with those things in the rain. A buddy of mine got caught in the rain (light) once coming back from moroso and did a 360 on 95! The scary part was that he was only going 50mph! I don't know how but he saved it.

Check the weather.

I will be MIA...

...in Gainesville for the Gator Nationals!:) :D If anyone remembers, I need a tally of who will be interested in attending a club picnic in early May.:cool:

Have a good weekend,

-Alex

BTW. Jorge is your car running any hotter with your new toy??

OK Jorge whats this new toy you got? BSB asked if it was running "hotter" which could mean faster or hotter in terms of temps.

Thank's Jorge for the warning about the ET'S in the rain, sounds to me like your new toy that makes the car run hotter might just be a little front-mount I.C., did I guess right?:D

The cats out the hat......

Yup, new toy bumped me up 10*. No big deal really, since instead of running 160-162 in hot (last week) traffic, I'm at 170-172 now. Part of the reason is because of the relocating of the tranny cooler too. I no longer have an extra fan in front of the radiator (like I had on the tranny cooler when it was mounted up front). Won't be a problem come summer when it starts getting really hot, since I'm planning on doing a re-core. Otherwise, I'm having fun blowing pipes and hoses off :D :D . I opened up the ends of all the pipes yesterday so I'm pretty sure their going to stay put from now on.

I was able to roll into it a few times at 30-35mph with about 18-19psi and the car now just has no remorse for the tires. Time for some DR's.

The T+ set up is going to have to wait. I'm looking for the LS1 MAF locally so If any of you know someone, let me know.
:cool:

Weather looks pretty nasty. We were all going to go up, but I don't think so now...:eek:

I don't get it...the one time in months I can get a Sunday night off, and it's the one time in many months it rains. Damn, this sucks.