Test & Tune Pacific Raceways Mar. 18th

2 SLOW

Anybody want to blow the dust off their GN or T-Type and come out Sunday and play? I'm bringing my Brown stocker to see what it will do now that I have Alky installed. It looks like it will be dry according to the weather reports I see.

Sounds good.....I'm playing a gig till about noon, but I should be able to show up by about 1pm.
Weather.com shows a few showers in the area on Sunday.....:(

I had the car out last week- sure beats driving the Ranger!

How did it go Dennis? I shipped my block to Dan Strezo a few weeks ago, Can't wait to get it back and together again.

It rained out. Drove down and got there just before noon, and fifteen minutes later they called it! The roads close to the track were dry, but the track itself looked like they had a couple of water trucks go down and dump thousands of gallons of water on just the track. They did try to dry it, but it wasn't going to happen. To cold and cloudy. What a bummer. So far the weather for next Sunday doesn't look any better, but if it is I will consider going down again.

Didn't make it down either, as after the gig on Sunday morrning, I got some great news......just found out that I'm going to be a grandpa!

There's always next weekend.......or the 6th/7th at Bremerton.