Thanks to Gene Fleury, Cal Hartline, and Marysville Speed and Custom

blackholehunter

I just wanted to publicly thank these three.

Gene- Thanks for setting up the dyno session this last weekend. I really appreciate you letting me get in on the tuning session with Cal!

Cal- Can't thank the guy enough. He spent a lot of time fixing driveability problems on my car and worked and worked to make sure everything was dialed in by the end of the day. My car now starts very easy, idles well, and made good power on the dyno.

Marysville Speed and Custom- I thought they treated Gene, Shawn, and myself great. They were a top notch facility and were there to help with anything we needed.

Here's video of my best dyno pull
YouTube - Scott James 91 Mustang 960 hp dyno pull.mp4

My pleasure Scott! I didn't realize you were on this board. You have a real clean car. Keep me updated on how it runs at the track. If you have any questions, you know my cell number. The AMS make take a little tweaking when you get to the track

My pleasure Scott! I didn't realize you were on this board. You have a real clean car. Keep me updated on how it runs at the track. If you have any questions, you know my cell number. The AMS make take a little tweaking when you get to the track

No problem, Cal. I usually just lurk on this board, maybe post an occaisional video or photo. :) I will keep you updated on how things go. Ill probably call on Thurs or Friday for some help with baseline settings for the ams.

Scott