The Great Southwestern Dyno Shootout & Mutton Barbeque:

:biggrin: dont even trip wells, you do alot for us and this board.

7:30pm CHHERRS for wells this shot of Patron is for you my friend! :biggrin:

see everyone saturday!

XxDarkSidexX said:
:biggrin: dont even trip wells, you do alot for us and this board.
7:30pm CHHERRS for wells this shot of Patron is for you my friend! :biggrin:
see everyone saturday!
----------------------------------------
Thanks for the props, Mark. Makes me feel a lot better. Isn't Patron pretty upscale Tequila? I am a single malt scotch flavorer myself. But I will do about anything when the chips are down. Are you bringing your good friend Parton with you to the dyno shoot. I am getting the oil changed tomorrow, wiping the car down in prepatation for a good time Sat. Can't wait, see everybody Sat. Mrak: I don't know about your half, but my half of that shot that we had at 7:30 is starting to wear off, let's do another.

almost

time, a little over a day to go! i'm going to clay and wax the elky tomorrow, torque the wheel nuts :eek: and double tripple check everything. All I need to do is find some local race gas :confused: or buy that stuff xylenol? or what ever. I'm just concerned about not being able to get the converter to lock. That will be a loss of some good torque and hp numbers :confused: but i'll just add a few to my numbers to compensate :D see you guys there, and I cant believe wicked is not coming? :confused: wtf

Jeremy:
I buy 100 octane unleaded V.P. at Garfield & Beach Blvd in Huntington Beach.
$ 5.79 a gal. Cosby Oil Co in Sante Fe Springs has quite a selection of race fuels. I've never been there yet.

The Good, Bad, and The Ugly...... :) :( :mad:

Good: We are looking forwrd to you guys on Sat May 13 at 8:00am. This should be a lot of fun for your group.

Bad: We experianced a few glitches in the eddy break this morning when we were testing the machine for your event. We hope to resolve the problem and make your event painless. A loaded machine will provide the most accurate test.

Ugly: We are still trying to get a model on board. The agency is screwing us with what girls they have available. I guess the girls get called upon last miniute for high paid shoots.

So at least we will have a great BBQ and doughnuts....LOL :biggrin:

The DynoStore

THE DYNOSTORE said:
The Good, Bad, and The Ugly...... :) :( :mad:

Good: We are looking forwrd to you guys on Sat May 13 at 8:00am. This should be a lot of fun for your group.

Bad: We experianced a few glitches in the eddy break this morning when we were testing the machine for your event. We hope to resolve the problem and make your event painless. A loaded machine will provide the most accurate test.

Ugly: We are still trying to get a model on board. The agency is screwing us with what girls they have available. I guess the girls get called upon last miniute for high paid shoots.

So at least we will have a great BBQ and doughnuts....LOL :biggrin:

The DynoStore

Who cares about the girls! I mean they would be nice to look at between pulls but I just want to see what my car is going to do! :biggrin:

It should be producing close to 4,000hp lol

I wish :biggrin:

See you all there tomorrow. Brent

Underboost said:
Who cares about the girls! I mean they would be nice to look at between pulls but I just want to see what my car is going to do! :biggrin:

yeah im bringing the boxing gloves out, so i can beat you up for being a RAT. :biggrin:

Underboost said:

Sorry the machine only tests up to 3500hp...

Brain fart!!!

put Wells in speedo's and have him parade around, don't need no stinkin models!!

on second thought,, "Wells in speedos???????" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

models are a bonus, don't sweat it, if you got em, we will all check em out, :cool: :biggrin: if you don't , I guess we'll have look at the cars !

see ya all there !

and your point is?????????

Well

(in my best elvis voice)
thank you, thank you very much!

see ya there
(heck ,I even hooked up the trailer to the truck, and told the wife where I was going, so let the fun begin!!!)

( so if I break, she can come and get me!)

Well the I found out I have to work

But in the appreciation of the Event, I was wondering would anybody have any objections to me going on the dyno before 11:00am so I could leave by 12 and make it to work by 2:00,that way I can still go to work, its getting really really buisy and calling in sick would not be an option, and this is schedualed overtime. Otherwise I could only go as a spectator and I already signed up as someone to dyno. We will be there early so it shouldnt cause a problem

I

I dont think anybody would object to you going first? I dont mind, I'll go last if that helps. Plus I wouldnt want anybody to have to dyno after I break the machine, it would be a waste of money :D

HEy guys, Well, I have bad news......I cant go because the car will not be done till monday :mad: I might show up to see some of the action! Hopefully I will see you guys tommorow.

Thanks

i'll be there tomorrow so you can get some more ideals and advice :D I hope you all make it tomorrow, I cant sleep, I just waxed the elky up a little, cant wait. see you all tomorrow, hopefully its not just 3 of us :eek:

GNguy: (Jeff ) No problem, we'll be happy to see you either way. I actually did not have you down as your last official word was that you were not sure on your last post.

EGOKILR: (Richard) No problem, I am sure that you will be on before that. I think that they can dyno about 2.5 cars per hour, or a little under an average of 3 per hour, and we only have 11 signed up for the dyno run. If nothing else, you can take my place, as I will be there early, too.

Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

well

sorry I could'nt stay and play guys. I popped a head gasket on the way back from picking up an adjustable waste gate rod since mine broke when I was there. Luckily I didnt break the car after I paid for the dyno :eek: but i'll make the next event. I guess i'll be getting my hands dirty, but not right now :rolleyes: post the numbers you guys put out, I was looking foreward to seeing the top hp and tq numbers. i'll post back when I fix the bucket :D