The Numbers Game with the (SPI) Trunk ID Label - Kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

you nailed both cars correctly what about the scrambled words?

you probably know that also....

kirbanperformance.com

kirban 2 cents worth

BINGO MR PHONE GUY

Send me pm with your name & address and what you won in the past...to avoid duplication.

Next contest I already forwarded to Mr AMC and wil have him post sometime Monday toward evening.

kir******************

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Contest #73

kirban 2 cents worth

Its been awhile since we had a winner. Good for me slower payouts!

The rules remain unchanged:

Previous winner is not eligible.

Everyone else can play

Prize value is $25.

All correct answers most be in the same post. Remember with more than one answer your answer may help someone else!

Two portions of cars are shown. Give me the year and and model. Here is one clue both are the same car make! I need the model and year of both.

Other question appears below:

Unscramble the word I am seeking. You will have 2 letters not used!

E T A A T R S G

As the saying goes "The clock is ticking"

Good luck players

kirbanperformance.com

Attachments

• 001 (Medium).jpg
    001 (Medium).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 322
  • 002 (Medium).jpg
    002 (Medium).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 302
It's been a while since I last played. Puzzles are getting harder.

Word Scramble = Taters! (I have no clue):biggrin:

Top car = 1968 Plymouth Satellite

Bottom car = 1971 Plymouth Duster

kirban 2 cents worth

It has been a s l o w time for many of us getting on the computer. To bring everyone up to speed on the current contest/trivia.

So far one of the correct answers is the first car is a 1968 model.

nothing else has been correctly guessed.

Here are some clues:

both cars are chrysler vintage

the scrambled word relates to a GM vehicle

In looking ahead:

I am thinking after Labor Day of starting up a new thread under turbo lounge with a more generic heading to answer questions and post comments auto related and run contests from time to time as winter sets in making everyone antsy to do things.

In our area we just had the 3rd wettest August on record. Just a guess but I think this summer has been one of the rainest as a whole in my area of the country.

On another note, I am finally getting around to making a DVD of Richard Clarks Open House event last October. On this same DVD will be Back to the Bricks event I attended which features the meeting with the Michigan Turbo Club as well. Will advise when it is available.

Back to the Bricks featured a 12-14 mile cruise two nites and a Saturday car show that featured several thousand cars. Same time I toured the Sloan museum GNX 500 is there with 56 miles on it. A GNX engine is on display. The GNX has the trunk emblem on the wrong side and the car has visibly done poor body work to the drivers side quarter panel around the 1/4 glass and trunk area.

On the windshield is a decal stating not for street use for instruction only and when no longer used car must be scrapped or destroyed.

Hope everyone had a great summer.....unemployment in Flint runs about 20-25% from what I was told. Lots of huge commercial buildings (GM) sitting dormant or been converted to other companies. We were getting a great breakfast special every morning for $2.99. Saw ice single bedroom apartments for rent for $399 a month.

kirban 2 cents worth

reatta is correct word as i screwed up had 2 wrong letters in the question.....

Have to check my notes at home to see if mr amc hit the cars correctly....

til tonite...

kirbanperformance.com

kirban 2 cents worth

2nd car still wrong year wrong mopar model everything else is correct.....by the way some of you may recall Buick having a similar style funky sunroof around the same timer period. Very crude to say the least.

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

kirban 2 cents worth

close enough mr amc guy it is a dodge demon actually 1972 vintage...wanted to end this question since it was dragging into decades...

I am thinking of starting new thread after labor day under a more generic heading under turbo lounge....

so.....at this point may post a quickee word scramble or something...over weekend

send me pm what haven't you won yet?

You have been one of the top winners you and mr I phone....

list what you have won..

kirbanperformance.com

kirban 2 cents worth

close enough mr amc guy it is a dodge demon actually 1972 vintage...wanted to end this question since it was dragging into decades...

I am thinking of starting new thread after labor day under a more generic heading under turbo lounge....

so.....at this point may post a quickee word scramble or something...over weekend

send me pm what haven't you won yet?

You have been one of the top winners you and mr I phone....

list what you have won..

kirbanperformance.com

Dennis,
Not to interrupt the quiz show, but this GN is currently on Ebay showing 960 miles.

I am not interested in buying it, but I am very curious about the trunk sticker. The codes and VIN are very misaligned.

Have you seen this before in any of the cars you handled? Looks fishy to me.

Thanks,
Lou
!BZ4nir!B2k~$(KGrHgoOKjUEjlLmU)7+BKo71qBNvg~~_3.jpeg

^That's interesting.

Since I have yet to share how many my cars have, here goes..

My '86 T-Top GN has 81 codes while my '87 hardtop GN has 84.