The Numbers Game with the (SPI) Trunk ID Label - Kirban

Dennis,

Tryed to send you my address. Your PM box is full.

Mike B.

kirban 2 cents worth

The other day I had to drive by my old neighborhood and this photo shows the original Foxcraft plant. If you recall a trivia question several weeks back centered around a company that also made shifters besides Hurst. Foxcraft also made fender skirts for many of the cars during the 1950s time period.

Contest still has no winner!

kirbanperformance.com

Attachments

• Foxcraft Factory.jpg
    Foxcraft Factory.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 203
Word scramble and car quiz.

Electra
Impala
car #65 = 1958 Chevy Impala (tough one)
car #64 = 1970 Plymouth Road Runner (color gave it away)

Electra
Impala
car #64 = 1970 Plymouth Road Runner (color gave it away)

kirban 2 cents worth

your 90% there car #64 is not correct both year & model is wrong your in the rite man group....

Sorry for delay I just made another trip to Richard Clarks to bring backa 1986 T-Type for parts....

I guess my contests are getting tougher...

good work on the wording part....

keep trying...

kirban

Try #2

Electra
Impala
car #64 = 1971 Dodge Demon

#65 1958 chevy impala
#64 1972 dodge dart swinger

kirban 2 cents worth

BINGO WE GOT A WINNER

second car is a 1972 Dodge Dart.....

other is a 1958 Chevy Bel Air

Impala/electra

Send me a private pm with your address and if you have won anything in the past...need to it over the weekend as I am away most of next week at Michigan woodward/flint event

new contest should be up later today.....have to have mr amc guy post it....plus I gotta think it out first....

congrads!

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

In case readers are unaware we have our 720 mile 100% original 1987 GN hardtop currently on a 10 day no reserve ebay posting...started it at a mere $29,900.

Only replace item is the battery even the oil filter s the original one which is very unique and quite rare as not only were they black (which you could duplicate) it has ribs on the side.

To further impress how rare a filter like this is Richard Clark only has a very few of them and they are on his original cars. (I just came back form his place last nite).

Someone is going to get a super nice original car. It was one of the last 10,000 built so even title reads Grand National rather than Regal coupe etc meaning the Grand National was not listed as an option on a Regal body during that run off.

No one should doubt the car is exactly as we claim.....since we are not new to the game.....

Looking forward to seeing the Michigan club this coming Wednesday nite at the Moose Reserve in Bloomfield Hills.....

I will have a computer with me on this trip.

kirbanperformance.com

kirban 2 cents worth

I sent all the info to Mr AMC Guy for the next contest and told him to post anytime after 3 or 4 today Saturday. The 2 cars in this next series should be fairly easy....

Good luck players....

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

Next contest

Not eligible last winner anyone else can play

All correct answers most appear in the SAME POST!

Prize value remains at $25

The 2 partial car photos requires 4 answers

The year of each and the make

Unscramble the letters below and it will give you the two words I am seeking with one letter not used! The answer is car related in some aspect.

N C T M B L E Q E U L T U I S

As the saying goes:

the clock is ticking

Big thanks to Mr AMC Guy for posting...

Good luck players

The games continue

kirban

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 170
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 172
kirban 2 cents worth

You are correct on car #2, car #1 is not correct.

Here is an additional clue on the scrambled words.

The 2 words are related to a movie that today has a cult following in the car related world.

Good luck players....I know its been awhile as summer keeps everyone busy.

kirban

Just come back from one of the biggest national cruises conducted.....the back to the bricks event in Flint Michigan which runs on conjunction with the woodward cruise.

The back to the bricks encompasses a 14 mile cruise for 2 nites with the car show portion last Saturday in downtown Flint. The name back to the bricks refers to the bricks that make up the main drag in Flint.

While unemployment runs over 20% currently n the area it was an interesting trip.
More to come about it.

Enjoy the summer

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Castle and I did meet up with about 60 Turbo owners on Wednesday nite in Bloomfield Hills. The local Michigan club. Great time 2 real GNXs in attendance also 2 Turbo TAs as well. Quite a showing considering Michigan has such harsh winters.

Car 60 1933 Buick
Car 61 1962 Chrysler

I have the words unscrambled as well if this is correct

Bryan

kirban 2 cents worth

Mr phone guy car 60 is still incorrect both make and year are wrong...keep trying I imagine competition will increase once cooler/winter weather sits in....so much to do in nice weather.

kirbanperformance.com

kirban 2 cents worth

you are very close....got the car rite stil wrong on the year for lst listing...

kirbanperformance.com