The State of Organized BUICK Racing on the West Coast

My apologies to you & your car, Guy, I was just jealous as I was in visiting Lou last week and was watching him hook up all of the nice equipment on your car. It is a beautiful car and I am sure with Lou working / wrenching on it it will really scream. I just couldn't stand to see you & your car get all of the attention. No problem here, I am sure that we will get together at some time & place. It's all good.

As I said Gary,

I'm looking forward to meeting all those who love these cars!:smile:

I like the new Guy...
Heh...see what I did there?:D
His name is Guy....and he's the new guy...so it's similar...yet different...but both are true...

Heh....mom was right...I am a clever boy...

Now Guy...
Be careful with Lou....especially if you have fluffy hair....he's especially drawn to fluffy things for some reason....it's why he likes Spoolfool2 so much....and tells me to shut up...
Spoolfool2 is ...fluffy....:confused: (confused smiley is the closest to fluffy that we have)
I'm anti fluffy....:)

But he's still my Papa Lou....and I'm his ray of sunshine...:D

Ray of sunshine. Isn't that just the reflection off the top of your 'slippery when wet' head?

Fluffy

No, not fluffy, some might say puffy though.....

Anyway, for me, it's gotta be wearin' a skirt!

Girls, women, Scottish boys..................... :eek:

Hey Lou.... There's that summer camp thing showing again!

Hey MeanChicken,

You mom said "special", not clever.

And we all know what "special' means.........;)

Ray of sunshine. Isn't that just the reflection off the top of your 'slippery when wet' head?

Depends mostly on how I comb my hair with my razor....:biggrin:

No, not fluffy, some might say puffy though.....

Anyway, for me, it's gotta be wearin' a skirt!

Girls, women, Scottish boys..................... :eek:

Well:eek:...won't be friending you on Facebook or wearing my man dress around you...not without my two handed 50" Claymore near by anyway....I'm Scottish.
...and don't let me catch you looking at my furry little Scottish man bag...makes me nervous...it's where I keep my important stuff...and you can still be tuff and carry your stuff...and it goes well with plad...

Don't judge me!!!!:mad:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well then MC, my suggestion is when you're wearing that man dress if i'm around, don't drop your keys.

If you do you'd better kick'em all the way to the car!

I'm jus sayin'......... +)

Yeah, you tell em Raymond. This post has just earned you a free lunch. You will have to travel to lake forest to receive it though.

SWEET!!! I do need to get down there to see you. Might need to buy a few parts you have stashed before that CrazyChicken plucks them all up. Or is that meanchicken...:tongue:

Crazy is probably better. More tender. Mean might be a little tough or chewy.

for some reason......

I 'm getting the feeling ( stay away MC and new guy);) that this meeting to plan/schedule an event may be way more than anyone ever bargained for!
I worried that instead of traction being a topic of discussion,
it may be" what lube do you use?" :eek:and I really don't wanna go there.

now back to your regularly scheduled program.

I 'm getting the feeling ( stay away MC and new guy);) that this meeting to plan/schedule an event may be way more than anyone ever bargained for!
I worried that instead of traction being a topic of discussion,
it may be" what lube do you use?" :eek:and I really don't wanna go there.

I went to the Hotel Del yesterday and they don't use any lube down there. What a tourist trap. One coke and a small water $10.00! Parking for 4 hours was $45. Ouch! Well my companion was great and the beach was nice.
On another note; is anyone going to Barrett Jackson this weekend? Robert called me last night and said he and his dad are attending today.
Jeff

The list is beginning to build up. At the moment it's just a pile of emails and PMs on my desk. I'm going to start working on putting it all together on the computer.
What tracks do we want to monitor and include in any announcements?
I figure so far;
Fontana
Barona
Las Vegas
Speedworld
Firebird

What about some central west and northwest tracks? Any suggestions, Gene?

Pacific Raceways
31001 144th Ave SE
Kent, Washington 98042
Get Directions
(253) 639-5927
pacificraceways.com‎

Gene Fleury says this is an excellent record setting type of track in his area. Very close to sea level.

I know this is a little far to go for most, but I'd like to include all west coast tracks and racers in this contact list. You never know when a big event might be able to be formed. It would be nice to already have all the contacts available for announcements.