Thinking of pulling the trigger on 2012 wrx..thoughts?

I spent 30 on this one. Premuim model. Bought it right off the showroom floor. I was looking around at 3 dealers for the right one. Each dealer around

phoenix only had 2 or 3 WRX models on the lots. 2 of them i had planned to go look at were sold a day after the online inventory came out. While i was

purchasing this one, i saw more than a few groups of buyers go for a test ride in the other wrx outside on the lot. don t expect them to move much on the price

Reading the wrx forum they say thers an 8 to 12 week wait for these cars. Again....this car is a blast to drive.

T- Type Tim said:
I spent 30 on this one. Premuim model. Bought it right off the showroom floor. I was looking around at 3 dealers for the right one. Each dealer around

phoenix only had 2 or 3 WRX models on the lots. 2 of them i had planned to go look at were sold a day after the online inventory came out. While i was

purchasing this one, i saw more than a few groups of buyers go for a test ride in the other wrx outside on the lot. don t expect them to move much on the price

Reading the wrx forum they say thers an 8 to 12 week wait for these cars. Again....this car is a blast to drive.

Cool I plan on getting the hatchback sti....with my 5k trade in hoping to get close to under 30k as possible

I think the sti is only available as a sedan. There was a white one at the dealer while i was there.... very cool looking car

T- Type Tim said:
I think the sti is only available as a sedan. There was a white one at the dealer while i was there.... very cool looking car

No the best package of the sti is only sedan. But I'm buying the best package for the 5 door. Same 305hp with leather seats

T- Type Tim said:

Only problem is I have to sell my Buick.

$(KGrHqIOKjwE6lLij,CQBOsUIRw6C!~~60_1.jpg
rd 001.JPG
rd 002.JPG

i changed my mind im not spending 35k on an STI. im going to get the the Crossrek XV with no power (148HP) but i like the way it looks. and it get 33mpg

Well make sure you get what you want. When I step into the garage and see the car there , I dont get any feelings of regret.......even more so whenI drive it.

T- Type Tim said:
Well make sure you get what you want. When I step into the garage and see the car there , I dont get any feelings of regret.......even more so whenI drive it.

Ya at 24 I've come to the realization that one fast car is enough (for now) .....btw nice avatar pic

Ya at 24 I've come to the realization that one fast car is enough (for now) .....btw nice avatar pic

thats a damn good plan.... I wil be 36 in a month.....this is the first brand new car /truck /bike/ house i've ever bought i figured I had waited long enough.....you got plenty of time

First you have to decide what your real goal it dude... I drive my wife crazy because I can't drive boring cars, I'll pay for fuel instead.

Buy a used corvette and have two times the car. Buy a Kenne-Belle supercharger kit for the vette, get 18 city-28 highway in a car with real b#lls for the same money.

Mikey

faster said:
First you have to decide what your real goal it dude... I drive my wife crazy because I can't drive boring cars, I'll pay for fuel instead.

Buy a used corvette and have two times the car. Buy a Kenne-Belle supercharger kit for the vette, get 18 city-28 highway in a car with real b#lls for the same money.

Mikey

Ya well I want an all wheel drive car. And I'm not buying used. My goal is to have a reliable car. I've got to many tickets and no need to blow gas trying to be cool. I got the Buick for that.

Ya well I want an all wheel drive car. And I'm not buying used. My goal is to have a reliable car. I've got to many tickets and no need to blow gas trying to be cool. I got the Buick for that.

Then buy an all wheel drive. But at 148 horsepower you will quickly get tired of it and new does make it reliable. If fuel mileage and new and low cost all must happen then make sure you want what you buy because you will have to live with it or loose a bundle on depreciation.
I'm 59 and and your 24 which means I've made my mistakes buying what I thought I wanted only to find out I really do not want to live with what I bought once the novelty wore off. I'll never buy another new car as buying someone else s mistake always saves me $$$$$$. My mistakes no longer cost me $$$$$ but $$$.

Mikey

Then buy an all wheel drive. But at 148 horsepower you will quickly get tired of it and new does make it reliable. If fuel mileage and new and low cost all must happen then make sure you want what you buy because you will have to live with it or loose a bundle on depreciation.
I'm 59 and and your 24 which means I've made my mistakes buying what I thought I wanted only to find out I really do not want to live with what I bought once the novelty wore off. I'll never buy another new car as buying someone else s mistake always saves me $$$$$$. My mistakes no longer cost me $$$$$ but $$$.

Mikey
mike you speak like a true wise man....i understand low horsepower will get old, ive already excepted it. but i plan on paying a third of it off the day i buy it. Subaru's hold their value great. And @ 24 buying my Buick i paid way to much and didnt do the research. So my my mistake has made me very wary. i dont want to spend 35k on a fast awd car (STI). And besides i'm not even close to a mechanic. So buying someone elses mistakes would quickly lose me money.