THS project almost alive

Kevin you comin to muncie soon do a little racing with us bring tommy with ya we get him and ronnie together and jokes will fly lol.

Kevin you comin to muncie soon do a little racing with us bring tommy with ya we get him and ronnie together and jokes will fly lol.

If gas wasn't 4.15/gallon I'd be there already eating some brisket and going for my 9.

Went to the other local track today. Its nice having 2 tracks within 30 mins that have test and tune on separate days;)

10.304 @ 134.69 launching off idle. Had an awesome 1.750 60'! Car didn't come alive until after the 60. Put 7 hits on it today. All were above 132 MPH. Never took the tools out of my trunk and loaded it up under its own power. That makes for a good day:)

Need to make some adjustments now to get the 60 down. Hopefully next time I go to the track I will makes some 10+ psi tbrake launches.

Kevin

What drive shaft do you have?

I had to take mine out over the weekend and noticed the splines in the yoke is twisted. So i think it's time to move away from the stock driveshaft.

That drive shaft only had about 10 passes on it using the t-brak lol I guess it must have done it in BG when it carried the left front tire. who knows?

Kevin

What drive shaft do you have?

I had to take mine out over the weekend and noticed the splines in the yoke is twisted. So i think it's time to move away from the stock driveshaft.

That drive shaft only had about 10 passes on it using the t-brak lol I guess it must have done it in BG when it carried the left front tire. who knows?

I have a 3" steel one made be a local company. Between me and my friends, we've had at least 10 from them. It also has forged yokes and 1350 joints.

Its got its first race coming up in norwalk. Car still has yet to run a good number at the track but every trip gets closer and closer. Still have some things to change but the car is making great HP up top, transmission shifts flawlessly and the car goes down the track straight. I need a torque converter bad. Its got a borrowed one in there now that worked great with the stock setup but just not right for the 6768. According to my data logs, its a 2600 stall (0-1 psi is where it gets stuck at.) Hope to have a solutions to that problem here soon. I have not yet been able to launch the car so I have no idea what kind of 60' to expect. Hopefully in norwalk some more pieces of the puzzle come together. We shall see.

Thanks guys!

Best pass was in the finals.
.144 rt
1.47 60'
10.2 @ 132.xx

I'm very happy with the car. First race with the new setup and I brought home my first event win! This was the most successful outing yet with the car. We learned a ton of information and plan to move ahead with whatever I can afford before the next race at the bpg event.

A lot of people have helped but I want to really send a big thanks to my friend Lonnie Diers. Even though he yells at me like he's my dad sometimes, he knows his stuff lol. We thrashed on the car Saturday to get it raceable and it paid off:) Anther thanks to Tom and Eric who always come out to the local tracks and keep me in line lol.

Also would like to thank Kip for giving us a very fun class to race in and helping me out with all my speed parts. The final round was a 10.2 to a 10.3 by Bob Hanson. Could not ask for a closer race.

I had a very fun day. Reminded me why I spend my money to got to 3-4 events a year. Can't wait for the next one!

Hey kevin, what lonnie said before the final was great! Love it. Cant wait for columbus.

Sent from my Droid

great job!

Hey Kevin,

Glad to hear you won it, it was nice meeting you and I hope to make a few more runs at the next event I can make....but first ill have to get the woodpeckers out of my oil pan.

John

Hey Kevin,

Glad to hear you won it, it was nice meeting you and I hope to make a few more runs at the next event I can make....but first ill have to get the woodpeckers out of my oil pan.

John

That don't sound good.

KFB Brake Spring boost control1000

I knew that red rear brake spring is what put you over the top. Nice win.

Thanks again guys!

Nice meeting you too John. Get that thing back together for the bpg!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNKNhQvYtSQ[/YOUTUBE]