Tower Shops

Towers

I missed towers (again) this week.

The few times I have been there have only been a few if any GN/TR's. Yawn. It might have been my timing.

It would be nice if we could all make it there on the same night.

Since I have had my GN (since April), I have met or come in contact with about 7 GN/TR owners, each one who knows another GN/TR owner. Why don't we to try to put something together to see if we can all meet at the same time? Maybe the last Friday of the month? Next one would be January 25th...

Brad, Jeff, Mark, J. Michele, Yosh, Howard, Blkt6, Shoebox, Paul, SITHV6, Joe, John, et al...chime in anytime!

Friday the 25th at towers?

Yeah that sounds like a plan, just once a month for sure..... I am available every other week. NEXT WEEK is OUT for me, so it would be the Fri after ( I don't have a 2002 calender yet :D so can't look at dates).

Tower shops is good Buicks or not Buicks anyway...... I am there frequently, but RARELY with my car as it is a 90 mile round trip on the car :rolleyes:

http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/yosshimura/

25th sounds good to me..

Ill be there..lets all make a solid showing for the "dark side" at towers..

Shoebox

I'm in. I'll probably be there this friday if it isn't too cold. I can't hang with the cold weather!!!! Last friday of every month would be good too.

Re: Towers

Originally posted by jsta6
I missed towers (again) this week.

Brad, Jeff, Mark, J. Michele, Yosh, Howard, Blkt6, Shoebox, Paul, SITHV6, Joe, John, et al...chime in anytime!

Friday the 25th at towers?

I will try and make it on the 25th... Shawn, please send me an email reminder at work :) Thanks!
Jeff

build it and they will come...

:D
I will send out a reminder one week prior...

Sounds good,lets all get there early so we can park together.You know how hard it is to find a spot later on.Park and walk to get something to eat or just hangout.

A recommendation on the parking....... let's park to the first row to the east (farthest from Chevron), so that people don't have to walk through the cars to get to the rest of the show... less chance for damage :rolleyes:
That is where I park mines and were I have seen most others parked in the past.

http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c4/yosshimura/

huh?

You lost me...
Do you mean the South East corner? Kinda where the militray trucks park sometimes. Somewhat closed to Home Depot?
I was thinking of parking where the 94-96 Impala's park. In the North West corner, across from the Arby's. There always seems to be space there. That is also where I have ever seen any GN/TR's.

comments welcome...

Where I am saying is where most GN's park most of the time. As you face Chevron direction.....farthest row back...closest row to the stores. That's the row where the military trucks park, but on the new car section, obviously.

Another description to same.....as you face 595, farthest row to your right ...... no one walking between the cars to cross the rows and less chance for a ding.....

That is where some of the internet-less TR's park also. That is why I was thinking, but we can gather them up and I am sure they would move to wherever we end up

The Impala area is good too, just someone has to get there early, as they get there early.

Spoke to some fellow TR owners...

last night at the thursday meet at "LaCarreta" on 87th Av & Bird Road, Gaby, Tino, Joe,
Turbojorge, Laz, they are all going to try to make it.

:)

Kewl.

I am keeping a list, so tell them to post or send me an email if they want.

I will send a reminder out to everyone before we meet.

La Caretta:
cafe, lechon, palomilla, tres leches, guava y queso pastelitos, carne empanada...:D

What is this Thursday night thing?

WHat's up with the Carreta on Bird? :confused: . I know Thurs bikes used to go alot..then cut down, now some bikes go...
But cars? The last time cars met in the area on Thurs's was accross the street to go to the races 4-5 yrs ago.... I must have missed something..

All these guys had GN's there? :confused:

We're going to have to start a Carreta thread :D

btw, in case you didn't read in the Lounge area, I need some votes for my Buick..... I got car of the week already, but need a safe margin from the Vettes :mad: It seems everyone there is into Vettes or ricers.

Vote and spread the word...and include your GN's :D

http://vote.fast-cars.net/viewPoll.php?id=243

Anybody going to the towers tonight. I'm probably going to go. It about time I fired up the GN. It hasn't stretched its legs in about 2 months.

Originally posted by jsta6
Kewl.

La Caretta:
cafe, lechon, palomilla, tres leches, guava y queso pastelitos, carne empanada...:D

Dude-
What does all this mean?? :) LOL If this is food, I'm in! Here in PBCO, we don't have too many authentic places I know of... If it is not food, it still sounds interesting :) Please edu-a- cate me? See ya all on the 25th...
Later,
Jeff