Tower Shops

Bring it out!! It'll be good to see you. I hear you have no home now (2 senses of the phrase). You sold the TR, Z and the house! I'll try to get out there at a decent time, but I still haven't finished the radio install.

Hey guys. I heard it was a good turnout, about 15 cars.

I stopped by around 12 after the ozzy concert...Got to see Fred, Kyle and Mark...

see you all next month...

SFTBC Monthly Meeting

Hola.

THIS Friday, August 30 is our monthly meeting at towers. I will actually be
there this time! If anyone can get there early (5 ish?) to help reserve the
spots, that would be great. Check out the web page for details.

Don't forget that the NEW club night at Moroso is the Midnight Madness
night. Check out the web page for details.

Please email me with your mailing address. In addition to the email
newsletter, we will also be sending out a snail mail newsletter. It turns
out that only 1/2 of our members have email, and only 1/2 of them read their
email.

Sadly, our friend Jorge Posada (Captain Skippy) has moved to Tallahassee.
He was a BIG supporter of the club, and he will be missed. Good luck
Jorge!!!

Now that Jorge has gone on to greener pastures, we need someone to volunteer
to be the "Miami/Dade county administrative assistant". This will entail
calling the club members a few days before our meets to remind them. As I
mentioned before, only 1/4 of us have email, and snail mail may not be
working for a while.

Alex, please call the Broward/Palm Beach members. THANKS!!!

Shawn

Thanks Shawn.

It won't be till Thanksgiving weekend that I'll get to see another friday (Day light) in So Fla. :( That Friday, November 29th is the last Friday of the Month, but I don't think you guy's will want to meet, it being a holiday and a long weekend an all. I'll just go to Moroso :D .

Tally is Fun, but I do miss my GN. I do like the fact that it's no longer a daily driver. It's pretty much my "Garage Queen" now. I come down on the weekends with my Bus service, so I do get to drive it on Saturdays and Sundays for a little bit. What's strange is that I've yet to see a GN up here.
:confused:

Well, keep me informed and I'll stay in touch with you guy's by this board, phone and by E-mail.

Later

September 27 meeting

Friday September 27 is out next SFTBC meeting at towers.

Last month was a pretty good turn out, but I have not seen some of you "regulars" in a while. Brad, Alex, Tony, Paul...

See you then...

Hmmm...

Hey now that you brought it up skippy, I haven't seen any of Brads post on here for a while now. He's usually all over the place. Has like 25,543 post or something. Last time I heard he was driving the GN as a Daily Driver..with some horn problems. Wonder if everything is O.K.

:confused:

I'm alive! I've been busy with some other stuff, and work. I was at that dang airport expansion hearing last night. I bought a couple of houses and I'm working on getting all the financing strait, refinance my house, fix the roof, fix the car etc...

I don't know if I'll even make it friday. I've got another work function on friday, and then have to go to a habitat for humanity thing and take pictures of a bunch of girls building a house on saturday.

The GN is back off daily driving duty. Drove it every day for 3 weeks without a problem, other than I killed it when I honked the horn once. That was only a 3 minute delay! Not bad for a car that has 206k miles on it and should be able to hit a very high 10 if beat on like a red headed step child.

Hola.

Me and my two sons should be there from 6-8. Prolly have dinner at the Miami Subs.

I will be solo from 8-10, at which time I will be looking for trouble...