Tower Shops

Any1 going tonight?? Looks like the weather is holding so far.:eek:

I plan on going to hang out.

Alex

that reminds me...

let me send you some picnic flyers to hand out...

check your email...

Alex, I'll let you know. I just looked outside and it looks pretty dark, but it will probably blow over.

I can't make it tonight, but Brad will be there handing out flyers and collecting picnic money.

See you Sunday!!!:cool:

July 26th

Who plans on being out at towers for the monthly meeting? Jorge round up the Miami boys. Shawn? Brad? Who else? Lets make this a big one.

Alex

negative

I will be at Ozzfest.

Alex, I thought you were going to Ozzfest also?

I will recruit some guys to save spots for those of you that are going...

Alex, I thought you were going to Ozzfest also?

I had tickets, but I have to be in court for a traffic ticket this friday @ 5:00 PM. So i ended up selling my ticket about two weeks ago. :mad: But i figure I should be out of court by 5:30-6:00 and will make the meet by 7:00 or so.

Alex

That time again. This FRIDAY is our meeting at Towers behind the Taco Bell.

Please be sure to stop by to find out what you missed at the picnic.

I will be at the Ozzfest, so we need TWO volunteers to get there between 4:30-5:30 to reserve the spaces. Alex, do you still have my "caution" tape?

Also, we need someone to volunteer to be "secretary". Each month, I need someone to call the 10 or so people that do not have email, to let them know of what is happening and when. I just don't have the time, and with TWINS on the way, it won't be getting any better...The pay is bad and there are no benefits...

Contact me directly...

I'll be there if I can get my tunes finished. I should be done by then. Either way I will be out there, unless this cute little temp at work goes with me to happy hour then.... sorry, got distracted.

My birthday is the 27th, so I expect presents. Lets see, I need:

1. Carpet
2. Seat covers
3. Slicks
4. Wheels for slicks
5. A paint job

Just some ideas. By the way, its my 19th birthday. ;)

If I still had all my hair, I would pass for 19. Although what hair is left is starting to turn grey.

I get carded for cigs more than I do alcohol.

Alex,

Make sure you tell your boy 86Brick that his Idol will be out their with his car tonight.

:D
I'll be their around 7:30 or so.

Later