Tower Shops

I'll be there. What time 7?

I have been sick for two weeks, so I am definately looking for trouble. Maybe jail or a tatoo?

you don't start with me...:mad:

BTW, why does your sig say "stock turbo"?

What time tonight?

Matt Spangler is coming too...

I am like the patron saint of turbo buick meetings...:D

Shawn,

Good questions? :D

Either way I think I'm good: speed and taste.
Please don't put me in the middle of a GN/Vette
battle. Granted you can spend $8K to get the 1/4
mile speed but how much would you have to spend
to get the same top end ;) not to mention the styling
of the Callaway :cool:

If the weather clears up, I'll see you there!

BTW, If I take your parking spot feel free to park between
the PT Cruisers and the Focuses! :)

Luigi

BTW, why does your sig say "stock turbo"?

Ummm, my car is stock, ummm yeah that's the ticket! It has the stock ummm the stock ummm .... oh yeah, it has the stock coil pack.
I just haven't bothered to change the sig.

BSB,
No shawn didn't get caught racing. BTW, it hasn't went into effect yet, I think what they said on the news is that it is supposed to go in front of JEB soon, and he will make it a law.

Matt Spangler's brother isn't named Spanky is it!! :D

BSB:
Brad was just being a smart-ass becuase I got a ticket last weekend. But I was framed...

Brad:
what time tonight?

Luigi:
Don't even get me started on the fact that you need two turbos...:D

I haven't heard about the new law. I guess it makes sense. So we don't all kill ourselves. and I did race twice in the past few days. They need to OPEN A TRACK down here!:mad:

I'll prolly be their at about 8 or so.

Thats still up in the air cause I need to wait for the G/F to arrive from Orlando. If she makes it early enough then I should be their. But I don't want to leave without waiting for her cause I haven't seen her in a week. :(

It was nice seeing at least 10 of us out their friday night.

Next friday is the big meet so don't forget to tell everyone to be their.

Shawn, where are we parking?

towers - march 29th

Alex is going to do the reservations this time. The spot is going to be the last row behind the Arbys. NOT the first row behind the Taco Bell. It is the first section just North of the military vehicles.

Simply put; go straight back (go East) from the Arby's and we will be the last row.

Alex, I will try to get there early (6ish) to relieve you. You could prolly get there as late as 5 and still get the spot.

All, meet is at 6, but we will have a real live legitimate club meeting at 8pm. We will discuss the club, web site, picnic, track night, BOP show, etc. etc etc...

Regarding the picnic, the pavilion is already paid for. The next thing we need is food. TONY will be collecting the food money. Bring $5. We still don't have a date yet...

Ummmm...

Guys,
Looks like the ole Redneck is going to be out of commission for a while. I UNFORTUNATELY will nto be able to attend this weekend. Due to the EASTER weekend I have family coming in and they will be arriving on FRI. Also, it is GOOD FRIDAY the anniversary of my FATHERS PASSING so I will be fasting and will not be in the sorts to be sociable. So, have a grand ole time for me and you all know that I wil lbe more than happy to arrange the food for the picnic. So, give your contributions to shawn as I have already contributed $20.00 to the food money.

Also, you guyz are gonna kill me for this one..

Well as all or some of you may know, I work for COMPAQ. We have just merged with HP. This has increased my workload tremendously and I am putting in alot of hours at work. This means that my EXTRA CURRICULAR activities will be at a minimum for awhile unless those activities will take place on the weekend. I received the O.K. for the TRACK RENTAL but because you all will be doing this on a THURS I will not be able to attend. Further, I am afraid that I will not be able to attend our regularly scheduled TRACK NIGHT as well. Sorry, guys but I am a single income family and my financial situation depends on my job. My baby has to eat you know.. Looks like I will be out of commission for awhile as I have also received a bunch of TECHNICAL ARTICLES that I have to write as well. I am really not too happy about this as this all got dumped on me today. Shawn, sorry for not being able to respond to your replies but things are hectic right now. Well guys if you would like yo all may contact me VIA email or post here. Hope to see you all soon and at the weekend meets.

Tony

Thats cool Redneck. Just make sure you set aside some of that extra cash for the Buick. You may need like a..... NEW MOTOR or something if you ever wanna get out of the 14.00's. :D Nah man, I'm just messin' with ya. You should be ready to go after you get that scanmaster. Tuning for low-mid 12's should be no problem for you.

Hope to see you out their soon man. :cool:

Take care.

Jorge.

Kewl..

Jorge,
Yer a dead man!!!

Kidding, I will try to make it you guys know I cant let you all down. Jorge, someone we know got TURBO LINK!! I am looking into the same, time to put this laptop to some real work. Maybe you could get together with us and get my car tuned correctly. Well, let me know email me and keep in touch. Talk to you all soon.

Tony

Re: Kewl..

Originally posted by Redneck
[Maybe you could get together with us and get my car tuned correctly. Well, let me know email me and keep in touch. Talk to you all soon.

Tony [/B]
If ya would like I can bring my scanner tomorrow and tune your car... Just bring some tools for the TPS & IAC.
Later,
Jeff

scanner

Here is today's Daily Motivator:

Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
J. M. BARRIE (1860-1937)
Author and playwright

Tony, I really don't know how to use T-Link. Adam (one of the guys from La Carreta meet) will be their so I'm sure he can give you a hand with it.

Later.

I won't be in the GNX.... but I'll be there in the Twin Turbo

Luigi