Originally posted by jsta6

I am going to pull these converstations in to their own threads:

1. Towers
2. La Carreta
3. Moroso
4. TY park picnic
5. Dyno Day
6. Islamorada

These all sound like great ideas. I can help with anything you all might need. I too might not be able to make all the events since my oldest daughter Jennifer is very sick with Crohn's Disease & FM Syndrome :( (just got back from Jackson Memorial Hosp. with her), but will help in anyway I can... It would also help if we continue to sign our posts with our names, it helps me know who is talking :)
Thanks!
Jeff

Im in on the dyno day and maybe the 15th at the track, depending on my work schedule. I'll be dynoing my car this weekend at a local dyno shoot out, then probably throwing on a few new goodies (power plate and 62-65 mm throttle body) and then will be more then happy to do another dyno to see the results.

Alex

TPS performance in west palm, of of dixie, 3 pulls=60 bucks, going to go on a "splash" on c16 and alky and see what it does..

Alex

I would have gone to watch if it was local. $60 bucks huh? Seems kinda steep. Two friends is only like $80 an hour to rent time on the dyno. I did 3 passes for $20 bucks. Oh, well. Its nice to get numbers from 2 different machines.

Crank that boost up!!!! "start at 30 psi and work your way up" ;)

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
I would have gone to watch if it was local. $60 bucks huh? Seems kinda steep. Two friends is only like $80 an hour to rent time on the dyno. I did 3 passes for $20 bucks. Oh, well. Its nice to get numbers from 2 different machines.

Crank that boost up!!!! "start at 30 psi and work your way up" ;)

Ya, two friends is probably were we should organize a dyno day, this was an something a friend heard about, and i have been meaning to do it, and said f)uck it. So the car is getting a full tune up this week and im going to try the 107 chip out and try to tune for 23-25 psi, im hoping with the gas and the boost i see 400 ++ with 500 ++ on the torque.

Alex

Thats what I would shoot for 400/500. I pulled 385 and 465 with 22-23 psi on alky. Povio pulled right at 400/500 with the 49. Show'em what a v6 can do!!!

Alex, I don't think we met on Friday, maybe next time though.

Good luck at the Dyno. Let us know how you did.

Later

OK, tonight is the night. I talked to some of you and it doesn't look like some guys will make it. But a lot of you are coming. Hopefully we can get up to 30 cars again.

Meet is at 6pm behind the taco bell at towers. I will get there at 4 to reserve the spot. I need someone to come early to relieve me so I can go home to get the wife and kids. I know we had a problem with reserving the spots last time, so hopefully we can work it out this time.

Club meeting is at 8. We will have a bunch of flyers to hand out for all of the events and shows that are coming up.

BRING MONEY FOR THE PICNIC AND THE MARLINS GAME!!!

9pm those interesed can head out to US27 for some "fun". ;)

Originally posted by jsta6
anyone doing towers tonight (22nd)?

Sorry Shawn not tonight. I plan on making it next week at the Towers, see ya then...
Regards,
Jeff

Shawn,

I don't know if I can make it, but I will try.

I will definitely be there next friday, the 29th.

Luigi
:)

Hey Luigi

Whats going on man. Haven't heard from you in a while. I called you the week after you took the vette to the track but had no luck getting in contact with you. Hows everything going man?How's the vette running and the GNX? What did the vette run?
Every time I call your phone I get this weird message and can never get threw.

Give me a call sometime after 5pm. I GOT A JOB!!!!:D

Hope eveything is going great for you bud.

Shawn, I may be able to go out their tonite. I just finished the cam project and I got the car running awsome.
Looking forward to matching it up to a 13.7 car. (Hehe)

:D

You down?

Jorge,

Good to hear from you.

Both cars are running great. The Vette ran 12.115 :D

I'm sending you e-mail with my phone number, give me a call.
It's the same number, maybe you were dialing the wrong number.
I lost your number on my old phone (the display broke) and I didn't have it written down anywhere.

Later,

Luigi

I have the right number. It use to send me to a message that said your name on it and then something weird would happen. I know it's the right number cause when you call me, my phone saids "Luigi Cell" and then the number below.

I do no. :confused:

WOW. 12.10 . How fast? (mph)

Later

====
Looking forward to matching it up to a 13.7 car. (Hehe)
=========
careful skippy. That was my first EVER run. No tuning, 93 octane, hard street tires, stock block and turbo, and all the cr@p in my trunk that I have to haul around for the club (table and flyers) I weighed in at a svelt 3900lbs. Plus I only left with like 2lbs of boost. After some tuning, alchy kit, and a BIG diet, I am definately looking for some BIG improvements.

I want to go tonight. What time will you be there?

Actually that was my first time on a track and with my BF Goodrich Potenza street tires :)

I plant to quit while I'm ahead. The turbo's on the car are no longer made.

http://www.employees.org/~luigi/LUIGIRUN.AVI

If I can make it tonight, maybe I will take the Callaway instead of the GNX.

Luigi

Attachments

• pict0127thumb.jpg
    pict0127thumb.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 79
alright, buddy...

what did you pay for your 12.1 sec calloway? $80K? How much do I have to pay to get a GN to run 12.1? $8k?

I rest my case...

...you bring that calloway and we are going to make you park with the PT cruiser club...;)

BTW, if we both do Cisco for a living, how come you have a calloway and a GNX, and I have an old buick with some holes in it?:D