Tower Shops

alex,
Hey dude.

I had to take my car to trainy tech in Hialeah Wednesday. I will be picking it up tonight. Which means I will prolly be late tonight. I prolly won't get there until 7.

Twin Turbo Vette

Originally posted by TurboLuigi
I won't be in the GNX.... but I'll be there in the Twin Turbo

Luigi

Would someone please reserve a spot for this guy in the PT cruiser section.....

J/K. :D

Whats up Luigi. Why aren't you taking the Buick tonight? Tierd of being pressured into selling it? ;)

See you later on tonight Man.

Hey, Ill be there reserving spots for everyone around 5. So don't make me look like a chump for blocking ten spots, you guys better show up!!;) ....

Little side note, i got slammed today with a huge insurance premium.:mad: SO ill have to hold off paying for the track rental till the end of the month, I STILL WANNA PARTICIPATE.

See you all tonight

Alex

Stay at TOWERS!!!

Well, hope that you all had fun without me. Sorry I could not be there as you all know I had family issues to tend to and besides today is good friday.

Good to see that yo all had a big turn out, it's about time..

As far as the running out of room thing, well I say go back to TACO BELL... KMART is not affiliated with the car show and if you park there when they are open or just hang, you are more likely to get run out by the cops. The guy that runs TOWERS had to make special arrangements with DAVIE PD in order for the show to continue. I for one am for staying with the show. If lighting is an issue then that is what under the hood lights are for. Besides the lighting is the same throughout the entire show. I think that the TACO BELL Location is cool and there is room form more. I am supporting TOWERS as it has been around for days and caters to us enthusiasts, he worked hard to get it the way it is and doing anything else in my opinion would just not be right. That is like....
Putting MUSTANG rims on a GN, like someone I know
AHEM!!!!!

Well, at least that is my two cents. I will try to get to LA CARRETAS hopefully that will be a doable thing. Hey guys guess what?? I solved the TREE SAP THING... I just made arrangements for my NEW PAINT JOB.. Yup, fresh paint going on I am on a waiting list though car will not be going in until JUNE. But I feel better now as after that no TREE SAP!!!!! Well, gonna fly now take care and see you all soon.

Well, you were not there, but kmart was GREAT. There was PLENTY of light. It was so bright it was almost like daytime. It is very clean and very empty.

Towers, is very dark. Very crowded. And basically a PITA.

At kmart, a few of us found a pub next door that was pretty much vacant. A great place to hang out afterwards and eat, drink, listen to the juke box, and play double six.

The fbody club meets at the home depot in hollywood for the same reasons. Towers is a great place to spectate, but not to have club meetings. The row behind the arbys is to crowded, and the spot behind taco bell is to dark.

I say we try it and see how it goes. I don't think the police will kick us out if we don't leave trash or do burnouts.

Lets try it next month and you can form an opinion then.:D

Don't forget.

We will be meeting tonight, Thursday April 4th at the Autozone on SW 8th street (Tamiami Trail) and 97th Ave next to the Mc. Donalds. I should be their at about 8:30 or so.

See you their. :cool:

forecast for after 5pm is for isolated/scattered thunderstorms. I will still make it down if this is truly the case. If all of florida is under water, I won't bother...

jorge,

This link isn't working for me.

FYI, I asked them to add our club to their site...

Link worked for me. I've seen the car before, it has a one piece front end that incorporates the bumber, front fillers, air dams, and intercooler opening. I don't know whos car though.

Originally posted by jsta6
The fbody club meets at the home depot in hollywood for the I say we try it and see how it goes. I don't think the police will kick us out if we don't leave trash or do burnouts.

I know alot of the members in that club (SFFBA) and have hung with them at that meet on Saturday nights. The cops dont say anything. As long as your all out there just hanging out shootin the **** the cops wont bother you. And there is pleanty of light and nobody in the parking lot there. Enjoy :)

Hola,

This Friday, April 26, is our monthly meeting at Towers. We are going to try the spot behind taco bell again. I will get there by 5 to reserve the spot. We are going back to our old spot since there is so much more parking available.

I will try to have a brief meeting at 8 to update you all on the status of the club and our activities.

I'm their dude!

Wait to you see what your old hood insulator looks like.

Oh yeah, and my new tires too.:cool:

:cool:

:cool:

TOWERS!!!

TOWERS TOWERS TOWERS!!!

FRIDAY MAY 31...

COME ON!!! GO GO GO!!!

LAST MONTH WAS A BUST! AND THE MONTH BEFORE THAT WE RAN OUT OF SPOTS AND HAD TO SPLIT UP...

LETS MEET IN FORCE...

Alex, Paul and I will be there by 5 to reserve the spots. (I hope I can remember where I put the "caution tape".)

Meet is behind Taco Bell again.

Please try to get there early so I can take pictures for the NEW web site...

I hope I can remember where I put the "caution tape"

I have it and should be there @4:30-5:00. Lets have a huge turnout guys. Im going to see if my "pops" will bring his TR out also.

Alex