TR for sale in the NW?

I have the ATR downpipe with a hooker catback using the Areo Chamber mufflers, I've really happy with this setup.

Bill use to run the ATR pitbull mufflers and didn't sound any different then any other TR on the street. If memory serves me correctly.

Originally posted by cjp69
My Honest opinion would be if you want a very nice 11 second street strip car like the above, you would dumping a lot of dough into that new car.

Add up the cost of a PTS tranny and converter, Alky injection, turbo, exhaust, down pipe, adjustable waste gate, boost command, intercooler, Ram air cleaner, exhaust, etc.

Now add the price you paid for the car. Now pick yourself off the floor.

Sell it now for what you paid for it, and buy Frank's. You would $$$ way ahead and be able to enjoy driving it in its 11 second form now. You could probably spend the difference on a killer paint job for Frank's and still come out okay.

Just my $.02.

Chris

Chris,

Long time no hear...

Thanks for the nice words but I think I'll hang on to it for awhile. When I get in it and feel all that tq it tends to put a big smile on my face:D

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
Chris,

Long time no hear...

Thanks for the nice words but I think I'll hang on to it for awhile. When I get in it and feel all that tq it tends to put a big smile on my face:D

I know what you mean. Mine was at Bill's all summer, I think I have driven it once since May, and that was when I brought it home. I need to get a new vacuum block for the brakes (have one ordered) and I will feel a little safer driving it.

I think I may end up selling it this spring, got my eye on another musclecar. Than I can make a run at Dan at the car shows.:D

I doubt Frank will sell his GN now that he finally has the cool wheels on the way. Then again, you never know with Frank :rolleyes: :D

But Chris, you are right on! Always cheaper to by someone's investment in making a fast car rather than build it up from scratch. Nonetheless, if you do modify a near stock car into exactly the combo you want, then you'll have the pride and benefit of knowing everything about the car.

Josh, the ATR will definitely sound make it sound meaner. Pricey but very nice quality.

Chris, I don't plan on doing car shows this year so you can have all the trophies. Unless you buy a Monte Carlo SS then I'll have to go after ya:cool: What musclecar are you considering ?

Chris,
If you do get serious about selling your GN, I would be interested in buying some of your upgraded parts.

Originally posted by cjp69
got my eye on another musclecar. Than I can make a run at Dan at the car shows.:D

that car is amazingly beautiful and rare. Very nice, can't wait to see it and feel the power of all that tq.

FS

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Chris,
If you do get serious about selling your GN, I would be interested in buying some of your upgraded parts.

Dan,

I am serious about selling the GN, although I wasn't going to part it out. What did you have in mind?

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
that car is amazingly beautiful and rare. Very nice, can't wait to see it and feel the power of all that tq.

FS

Thanks Frank, I can't wait either!

Chris,
I'm not asking you to part out your car, just interested in maybe swapping out your peformance parts with my stock parts plus cash. I sent ya an email.

Josh what are you going to do with your stock GN rims? If your going to sell them after you put on aftermarket rims I'd be intrested in your factory set.

Frank