TURBO BUICK MEET (Broward)

gn.87

Time Capsule
Is anybody interested in meeting up on a Saturday or Sunday morning for a meet. I was thinking if the Miami guys and Palm Beach guys could meet in the middle. That would be Broward. We could meet at a Starbucks or Dunkin D's. Anybody want to throw a date and time to meet. I say Next Sunday 11/30/2014 at 11am at the Dunkin D's right off 595 and Davie Rd. This is the one directly across from Nexus (shooting range). Head count's please!!!!

Adam, i just texted my miami contacts advising them to come here and let you know if they are going. Sounds like a great idea. Maybe once a month or every couple of months we can get together for a cars and coffee type event. Thank you for getting this going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like to go .. Not sure if my car would be ready though.. I'll keep u guys posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to the op and he wants to set it up for sunday the 30th. Hopefully, he will come on here and confirm.

Yea hopefully no one from Palm beach has confirmed so we can meet halfway of broward and dade

He mentioned the dunkin donuts parking lot by the old towers. We can do like a cars and coffee.

Yeah where u can always find u guys...eating donuts lol Cops # 1 spot

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app