TURBO BUICK MEET (Broward)

Looks like a good turn out.. They have apps for the phones know for the e85 stations .. I believe it's called alternate fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have good news. My new Turbo Buick just came in. It very well could be the lowest mile Non GNX in existence. I can't wait to show everyone.

Sounds good to me. Shev, let me know if you are going and I'll see if I can meet you on the way.

Well I have good news. My new Turbo Buick just came in. It very well could be the lowest mile Non GNX in existence. I can't wait to show everyone.

I saw the car last night and it's beautiful. This is a very nice example of a SUPER low mile turbo Buick.

I was hoping there was a South Florida meet. Mine is in teh shop getting its motor built but hopefully there is a nother one in the near future.

I was hoping there was a South Florida meet. Mine is in teh shop getting its motor built but hopefully there is a nother one in the near future.

Who is doing the work to your car? Yes, we will have another one if this is successful.

Weather is looking like it should be ideal for cruising about this weekend. Looking forward to Sunday. Should have a few buicks cruising down or joining the cruise on the way down to the meet from Palm Beach.

Regards,
Shev

Who is doing the work to your car? Yes, we will have another one if this is successful.
Jeff from trackside peformance ..Just sold my 87.. Bought a 86 t type roller on here that he's building the motor for

Ok guys!!! See you all at 11am at Dunkin D's across from Nexus Shooting Range off of Davie Road and I595 on Sunday 11/30/14.

It was great meeting other turbo regal enthusiasts today at dunkin doughnuts we gotta do it again

Indeed it was fun. I'm going to festival flea market winter car show Dec 14. Maybe we can all meet there?