TURBO BUICK MEET (Broward)

Here's what u guys missed out on Sunday lol.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1416349921.575823.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Something tells me you comedians are outnumbered, lol. Hopefully we get a good turnout and the weather is good

I'm calling all my Buick connections now. There are two Dunkin's. I'm talking about the one off of 595 and Davie Road across from Nexus Shooting and NOT the one across from Towers.

Sounds like a good idea to try and get a Buick meet going but as usual I always have to work and the 30th is no exeption. As far as meeting half way to Dade, I realy don't think Adam will go for that (and I can't blame him) if it all works out you guys that can go will see why.

My bad miss read it thought Adam was coming from broward but like u said let's see who goes

I'll drive down from Palm Beach and try to round up some of the PB Buick folks too. Sounds like it can be a good meet. I was hoping it can be earlier in the day though so as not to make this an all day event.

Anyone know if there is E-85 available close to this meet? I haven't made a long drive since converting over and dont really know how my mileage will do yet.

Let us know Adam.

Regards,
Shev

Come on u always wake up late on Sun. Who r u fooling? Joking.. There's another Shell on the turnpike by Pompano

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll drive down from Palm Beach and try to round up some of the PB Buick folks too. Sounds like it can be a good meet. I was hoping it can be earlier in the day though so as not to make this an all day event.

Anyone know if there is E-85 available close to this meet? I haven't made a long drive since converting over and dont really know how my mileage will do yet.

Let us know Adam.

Regards,
Shev

Shev,

I Google it and the pompano Beach service station should have E85. This will be a nice little turn out. I just cancelled Exotic Car Transport and paid $500 more to have a private car hauler get my new Turbo Buick to my house faster so I do not miss the gathering on the 30th. Exotic Car Transport kept changing their story on why the car was not picked up yet. I was so uneasy about it and found a guy that will have my new purchase to my house by Sunday evening. I can't wait.

Awesome, I cannot wait to see that beauty Adam.

Gabby, thanks man, E-85 is great but they need more stations up in Palm Beach with it Bro.

Regards,
Shev