Turbo Buick show at Old Town March 1

batmansbuick

Superhero
Annual Turbo Buick only show at Old Town, Kissimmee, FL on Sunday, March 1st 9am - 3pm

this FREE show is a gathering of Turbo Buick powered vehicles only. As always, there is no judging or awards, this is more of a casual get together of the Florida Turbo Buick owners to meet each other and exchange info and ideas.

We will be doing our charity raffle, with profits going to the New Hope for Kids Orlando based charity, which helps children cope with the loss of loved ones. We hope to have raffle items from vendors such as Kirban, G-Body Parts, Postons, Special Additions and much more. If you have an item you would like to donate please contact us and we can make it happen.

This is our 10th show which started at the Race Rock Restaurant. Help us get to 50 cars this year. I've posted a couple pics from last years show.

Old Town is located on US 192 in Kissimmee and has lots of dining, shopping and thrill rides, for specifics go to Old Town: Shopping, Dining, Entertainment Attraction, Amusement Park and Car Cruises in Kissimmee, Florida

Attachments

• buickfield.jpg
    buickfield.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 557
  • trrow.jpg
    trrow.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 557
  • ttarow.jpg
    ttarow.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 567
wont be able to go on sunday

WHY NOT A SATURDAY:frown: :frown:

On Saturdays they will boot us out early in the afternoon because we are not allowed to participate in the Saturday night classic car cruise. Our cars are too new :confused:

Sundays allow us to stay as long as we want, without the pressure of being done and packed by 2 or 3pm.

Hope to see alot of people hear!!!!!!

Always a GREAT TIME!!!!!!!

lets put something together for the drive over from this side of the state!!!!

can't wait JD

T/Rless for now, but I will be there to check out about 16,000 horsepower in one parking lot. Man, January 04th 2010 can't get here soon enough. That's when I can get another turbo regal.

Also, I've heard of Old Town but never been yet. Im looking forward to seeing what all the hub-bub is about.

Very nice place, great for the FAMILY!!!!

lot's of shop's and some pretty good FOOD!!!

tell Phil and both the Steve's to get READY we can all drive over together!!!

thanks JD

I hope to be there with the GN8 car. May get to be there with my other GN too if the latest deal goes well. I havent been to the meet with my own car for years!

I might make an appearance. I am going to be in town that weekend for the Orlando Fire Conference. I'll probably all hung over and a wreck but maybe I can drag my self over there before I head home. Tragically though I dont know if I am cool enough anymore... I sold my GN :(

seeing 40-50 TR's will send you home with the itch to buy another...

"Just when I think I'm out, they keep pulling me back in."
Michael Corleone
The Godfather III

Hope to make it

Hope I can make it been wanting to go just have to see whats going on that weekend looking forward to seeing all you guys again .

Just wondering where in the HELL is Oldtown?:confused: :confused:

yeah its off 192 in kissimmee...cant miss it when your driving up..ferris wheels people launcher etc...right around the corner from my house.

and if any out of towners want to drive in a few nights before and dont want to stay at the gator motel, I can prolly get you into a timeshare for a few nights eh...