Turbo Buick show at Old Town March 1

Weather Channel has it down to 30% lets hope the percentage keeps dropping.

weather

Hey guys,
Whats the weather like up in that area, I will be driving up and its a long way so I don't want to be rained out ( don't kill me for putting the R word in here). I know what the weather channel says but has it rained any info would be great. Is there a back up plan if it should be canceled for some reason?

Hey guys,
Whats the weather like up in that area, I will be driving up and its a long way so I don't want to be rained out ( don't kill me for putting the R word in here). I know what the weather channel says but has it rained any info would be great. Is there a back up plan if it should be canceled for some reason?

Its saying 20% chance and its usually sporadic rain. As for a backup plan, i dont know but we could set up plans for lunch i guess.

20% chance of a shower for Sunday. We will be doing the show rain or shine, even if it does rain, it will probably be a passing shower, not an all day thing.

It rained at last year's meet...for about 5-10 minutes. Don't forget your chamois!!!!! ;)

Who from out of town is comming in either Fri or Sat?..if so where ya staying and would like to get small cruise along 192 before the meet

Less than a day to go folks!

Just FYI... the best entrance to the show will be to take FLORIDA PLAZA DR. which is just past Old Town if you are coming from Interstate 4. This road loops back around to the back of Old Town where the roller coaster and rides are. The show will be behind the General Store.

Here is our latest complete list of donating sponsors who have sent us hundreds of dollars worth of raffle and silent auction items, in no specific order.....

G-Body Parts
Kirban Performance Products
Special Additions
Shawn the Buick CD Guy
Buickgn.com TR Custom Parts
KDK Performance
Palumbo Motorsports
Bill Lamb
Gary Durden
Ed Hill
Steve Miller
Jeff & Sherrie Sowers
HR Partsnstuff
Postons Enterprises

Forgive me if I've accidently left anyone off the list, we will probably have more donations tomorrow as well.

Im coming from Jacksonville. How is the weather going to be? Expecting rain? I know up here, they are talking about it. Thanx, cant wait.

cold front commin in, chance of AM rain but that cloud could pass over anywhere, I doubt the Buicks gods will rain on our parade

lastly, is the kids ride area an open place? Or do you have to pay an entry fee? Going to be taking the kids. I didnt see it on the Old Town link, thanx.

On the fence about going, rain and all. Drag radials are getting thin and not good in the rain. Will decide in the morning, but hope to be there.