Turbo Thunder 2010

Also as a side note a good friend if mine has been saying he might put up $5000.00 to the winner of a headsup class. Any car or truck with a turbo no rules:D So a track like Woodburn would be a safer place than Bremerton..

SWEET :smile:

Woodburn it is then and if the guys from the Headsup group allow us to run with them thats all the better:)
I will give my buddy a call and see if he is up for the sponsorship of $5000.00 to the headsup run what ya brung turbo class:biggrin:I know a few guys will bring some fast cars for that kind of cash:eek::cool:

What's up fellas!

Been a while,good to see you guys are still kickin!

If you're bringing the Turbo Thunder race back to Woodburn I'll be there.:biggrin:

Is Loney still around here somewhere?

Later,Sean

Big head is still kicken around here sometimes:biggrin:
You wont make it to the race at Woodburn Hehe :biggrin::biggrin:
I dont think ive seen you in at least 5 years :wink:

So what exactly will be the plan for Turbo Thunder schedule at Woodburn this year?

Perhaps something like...
Fri July 16 test n tune with fun drags 3pm-9pm
Sat July 17 eliminations - gates open at 8am

Running which turbo buick or turbo domestic classes? slow (11.50+), quicker and stupid quick?

Woodburn info for ref
http://www.woodburndragstrip.com/woodburn_schedule_2010.pdf
Welcome to Woodburn Dragstrip

Josh - haul down the big rig just in case someone needs dragged back to Seattle :D

Big head is still kicken around here sometimes:biggrin:
You wont make it to the race at Woodburn Hehe :biggrin::biggrin:
I dont think ive seen you in at least 5 years :wink:

I've been busy man!

At least I've been productive...:D

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 472
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 453
And if it makes you feel better I've got a 5.3 LS1 and a 4L80E sitting on the shop floor waiting it's turn for turbos in a black Buick:cool:.

Just can't decide if I'm gonna do it or the '65 Plymouth first...:cool:

No kiddin Dan,it's been a while...

When the hell did your car get so fast?:eek:

I see you're going V8...:cool:

Looking forward to seeing you and i hope the family. Your wife and kids can hangout im my motorhome if that help you decide to bring them:cool:Hows your dad doing ?

Dad's doing good,that's his model A in that pic. We're on the home stretch with it,just gotta finish the wiring and exhaust and she'll be cruising this summer.

We've got another youngster due in may(that's 4 boys!:eek:) so I'm not sure if mama's gonna feel like hitting the racetrack in july:cool:but I'll be there come hell or high water:biggrin:.

Me and Robin will be looking forward to seeing you again:smile:

Looks like it's a GO :smile:

It will be great catching up with everybody.......I'm really looking forward to TT 2010 at Woodburn :biggrin:

Hell yeah Terry, it's been a while.

You bringin the minivan?

Soooooo....is an AWD Eagle Talon TSI considered an American turbo car?:cool:

Woodburn camping

Checked with an official at Woodburn and he said you can camp out on any race weekend, not just those listed on the schedule, so Friday and/or Saturday night July 16-17 camping is okay.

Looks like it's a GO :smile:

It will be great catching up with everybody.......I'm really looking forward to TT 2010 at Woodburn :biggrin:

Hi Terry..

been a long time...I think it was Seaside Oregon years ago (wife thought your note on our van was a parking ticket..haha)

we'll be on our way to the coast (with the RV in tow) for our annual summer holidays, but NOW we plan to stop in the Portland/Woodburn area to at least watch and cheer on the turbo racing crew and have a few pops ! it all started years ago in Woodburn...for many of us Turbo Buick Canucks...

I still have my magnetized "Quick 6 Racing" decals...juts in case you want to run them on your car for good luck...haha

Hey..if you run your turbo mini-van...can i run my turbo Dmax ??

Wayne Murley
Surrey BC

Any updates on this? Is it still a go for July 16-17? Trying to make plans ahead of time....

Thanks, Bill