Turbo Thunder Info

HYBRIDT said:
I work with a guy that's part of the NHRDA (that's the deisel racing group) and is upset that that guy is what made a lasting impression on us. He assured me that most of the guys are cool and fun to hang around.
Adam

I had a CTD (Cummins Turbo Diesel) those guys are no different than the Buick folks. They just wear a little more flannel, and like their tobbaco in the "chew" form. Seriously, they're good folks. The guy that took the TT6 money is named Rip Rook. He is a good guy, sure he held up the awards, but I think there was some confusion there and he didn't really know our program.

Looks whats going to be there :)

Fat city

The rest of the pics

Just a little taste. Its going to the exhaust shop next week :biggrin:

Is there a posible dyno day the week of the races? My brother John was asking about that.
As for the diesel, Sorry about that.. I would not mind having them there just let them race in there own class. :)

i like the truck class and the ford racing ............as long as we can get car...oops i mean truck count.

The date is set for the weekend of the July 14/15/16th :smile: Turbo Thunder will be on the 15th witch is a Saturday along with the all Ford drags :cool: Friday is street legals and sunday is brackets..I hate to say it but the diesel truck guys have there own group and events (NHRDA)..I say lets keep this gas or alky american turbo charged cars and trucks :cool: Like Rob said i dont want it over run with deisel trucks :eek: This has nothing to do with the deisel guy from last year..I cant race in the NHRDA so i dont feel bad saying they cant race with us ;) I hope this doesnt make anyone upset and i hope people understand...

I don't think anyone will be affended, and if they are F-em! :D Glad to here the date is set and we can all plan accordingly. If I can help you in any way Gene just haller! P.S. where in the hell is my TT vid from last year! ;) :biggrin:

Its at my house and send me a address and it will get sent back....
Sorry i always forget i still have that :eek:

Well, at least you guy's with low 12 second cars don't have to worry about getting beat by a tow rig. :eek:

I'll give ya'll a smoke screen when I pull in with the Buick in tow. ;)

geno said:
I cant race in the NHRDA so i dont feel bad saying they cant race with us

Good point. But if Rob takes the money home again this year, we need to bring the trucks back ;)

Glad to see the dates are locked in!

I have plans for Rob and his TTA this year! :D I will learn to lift better this year! ;)

rastaz said:
Now that's a great executive decision.... you the man geno ;)

I had to make the call and dont feel bad knowing i cant race at there events :)

I think I am out

:rolleyes: My little one is due on the 16th of July.. :biggrin: I hear the 280z 383 with the fatty turbo is still going. So Not all the lindsays are going to be there. We shall see what is going to happen. :confused:

Chris

Geno No Runs 9sec Stock Block ?

just wanted to say hi ! remember 2002 bop drags at brem you no one has run 9 sss on stock block!

TurboSlacker said:
I'm all for a separate truck class. Would that mean the Syclones and Typhoons would run with the Turbo Diesels?

Would it ???????????????????????????? :confused: BS

maitai1993 said:
Would it ???????????????????????????? :confused: BS

Randy,
No offense. I didn't mean to say this is what should happen...just wondering where the Sy/Ty guys would fit in best. I have no problem with Sy/Ty running with the cars, but having you guys taking on the Turbo Diesels would be cool too.