Turbo Thunder Info

Gene, get a hold of me and let me know where I can send the check.

Ron Neisler

Ron's Emmett Lube LLC

LV GN said:
thanks geno
right now the car goes 7.50's ken's building a new motor to go into the 6's. i dont think it will be ready in time for tt. i'll be picking the car up in bowling green next week. john said to make a few pass's and get some seat time. if all goes right we can blast out some 7's up your way. :eek:

Only 7's ??? :rolleyes: ;) :D

Can't wait for this event again ! :cool:

idaho gn said:
huh will i get on the shirt?

i just get no0 love from you cats....

Only if you get your a$$ out of bed and run that hurt knee off ;)
You will be on the shirt even if you dont sponsor because you got left out last year :rolleyes: Me Bad :eek: Send me a good logo file bud and it will be on this years :) Call me

Sounds like this year is going to kick ass!

If you get a flyer put together you might want to post the details on www.headsupnw.com there are a few turbo guys on that board.

DEL said:
Sounds like this year is going to kick ass!

If you get a flyer put together you might want to post the details on www.headsupnw.com there are a few turbo guys on that board.

Ive got the guy who did the T-Shirt art last year coming by on monday and he is going to whip up a flyer :)

The last year shirts.. Sweet

geno said:
Ive got the guy who did the T-Shirt art last year coming by on monday and he is going to whip up a flyer :)
Are you going to use the same shirt or you doing new one? I know there were a lot of people that wanted one that did not get one last year. Even though I will not be there I might end up getting a shirt. Think I will end up going to pir incase my wife goes into labor :eek: bit of a drive from up there. LOL

Gene,

When you have the Host Hotel info please let us know. We would like to make reservations ASAP.

Thanks,

Clayton

JP87GN said:
and maybe invite the Turbo truck clubs too. Once we all decide on a date we can hit everyone up to mark it on their calenders! :)
Some damn good running Dodges up thataway!! :eek:

Silver 'T' Top said:
Some damn good running Dodges up thataway!! :eek:
Tell anybody with american turbo power under the hood to go if you know any :) No Diesels :frown:

geno said:
No Diesels :frown:
LOL I Try to tell everyone I know about it. Oh Geno The balancer worked out great. Thanks! So can we order T shirts and not be there?

volvoman said:
LOL I Try to tell everyone I know about it. Oh Geno The balancer worked out great. Thanks! So can we order T shirts and not be there?
I will order more than i did last year so i should have some left over this time to sell.

So let me get this straight, the cars that are allowed are
Turbo Buick's (duh)
Syclones and Typhoons
Any other turbo American car, engine size and make doesnt matter?
But no diesels?

FattyMcTrickle said:
So let me get this straight, the cars that are allowed are
Turbo Buick's (duh)
Syclones and Typhoons
Any other turbo American car, engine size and make doesnt matter?
But no diesels?
Thats what it sounds like... :(