Turbo Thunder Update

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
As most of you know ive been working long hours at Boeing these days and work at the shop in my spare time:rolleyes:
This is what ive got lined out for our event this year..
Sponsors paid:

Kirbins Welcome to Kirban Performance Products
Speedway Automotive Repair Speedway Automotive Repair
Trans Service Dave Splett (Trans Service - Lynnwood, WA) Home Page
Rons Emmett Lube Ron's Emmett Lube
Alkycontrol http://www.alkycontrol.com/
Traction Limited Performance http://www.tractionlimited.com/
GNRA

Waiting for sponsorship and will pickup 2 checks tomorrow:

Interstate Batteries
Randys Ring And Pinion
Turbo Technology

I ordered shirts,stickers and Trophies for the winners and runner up of the 11:50&slower class,11:50 & faster class along with a Trophies fastest stock block buick. I aslo ordered a trophy for the winner of the headsup class.
The headsup class has its own sponsors and will take care of that payout i hope.Thats what Brian Macy agreed to on the phone.He said he would take care of it and try to get RRev to kick in some also.Also the gates open at 3:00 so if your coming from Canada get a EARLY start or you will sit in traffic:mad: Looking forward to see everybody again and will miss seeing a few that cant make it:) Sorry i didnt put more effort in to this as i did last year but it should still be fun:biggrin: The weather looks good and we have a place to race so its all good:)

Also its $35.00 to race plus $20.00 to enter Turbo Thunder VIII this year.The tracks prices went up from last year..

Sponsors paid:

Kirbins Welcome to Kirban Performance Products
Speedway Automotive Repair Speedway Automotive Repair
Trans Service Dave Splett (Trans Service - Lynnwood, WA) Home Page
Rons Emmett Lube Ron's Emmett Lube
Alkycontrol Alkycontrol
Traction Limited Performance http://www.tractionlimited.com/
Turbo Technologys Turbo Technology Inc Presents STG X "Lite" Edition
Randys Ring And Pinion Randy's Ring & Pinion
Horsepower Connection Horsepower Connection.com
Interstate Batteries http://www.ibsa.com/www/distributors...fault.asp?js=1

GNRA

Damn,Wish i could make it out again,Good times hanging with you guys!

And WA is a great place!

leaving in the morning with my 2 headed coin........big dave,buster,glen,and chris .

I ordered shirts,stickers and Trophies for the winners and runner up of the 11:50&slower class,11:50 & faster class along with a Trophies fastest stock block buick. I aslo ordered a trophy for the winner of the headsup class.
The headsup class has its own sponsors and will take care of that payout i hope.Thats what Brian Macy agreed to on the phone.He said he would take care of it and try to get RRev to kick in some also.Also the gates open at 3:00 so if your coming from Canada get a EARLY start or you will sit in traffic:mad: Looking forward to see everybody again and will miss seeing a few that cant make it:) Sorry i didnt put more effort in to this as i did last year but it should still be fun:biggrin: The weather looks good and we have a place to race so its all good:)[/QUOTE]

Geno

I have been attending TT for the past couple years and was not able to attend this years meet.I asked (Zav,Wanda, and Randy) from Nwstp.com to pick me up a couple T-shirts and I don't think they had a chance to. Do you happen to have extra XXL T-shirts and small T-shirt for my son? I can paypal ASAP. Please let me know if you do!

I took over 800 photos..once I pass this 4 post thing I Will get them up here...unless an admin wants to jump start that for me.

Thanks man....only 2 more posts to go then I will post some cleaned up ones.

Hope you all like the shots.

ohhhhhhh almost there !!!!! btw vn pics......illl get busters tommorow or somthing.

Photos of Turbo Thunder

Thanks for the excellent shots. I had a camera.. forgot to check the batteries. I introduced my son's best friend to the wonderful world of Grand Nationals this weekend. I think I might have created a monster, he told me he was saving up his money for a Toyota Truck, but now he wants a Buick.

Great Shots

Sean, Peanut
Great shots thanks a ton. Great to see the whole crowd . Kinda cool to see the shots of Aaron running himself over with the quad LMAO. I need to thank him for the fab / tune up on the GN It's all Euronation . A Huge thanks to The Fleurys and the Handlers too. We love you Gene and Robin !!!!!

it was awesome to see the tt gang again. pat&wanda, gene&robin,rick,dennis,ken,jason&his wife,clayton&his wife,richard,turbo terry, &the rest of you slackers!!!!!! i got to make my first pass in a buick in more than 5 years........thanks gene i owe you a few hits in my ride! i think we need to look @ taking this event to the next level.......peanut and buster took some awesome pics and videos. friday's turnout was way low and had me worried then saturdays turnout was awesome.32 cars raced .....2900.00 + in the prize pool......that was sick.

Maybe next year I can get there in time to see the show prior to the semi-finals. Still had a blast running myself over with the quad and checking out everyones cars. I might have to bring a car worth running next year :rolleyes: