Turbo Thunder Update

I (we) had ALOT of fun. I relinquished the driving duties to my son. He was on the learning curve on how to launch a turbo car. The car is still real lazy coming out of the hole. I'll have to figure out why 30* of timing didn't make any difference over 22*?? The Nitrous only slowed the car down, too. It must be a bad bottle, as everything else checked out good. <dunno> BUT.......it all stayed together and none of the exhaust stuff cracked. He drove the car all the way to and from track with out a glitch. So, all is good. I am looking forward to the BOP race, and hope the car will put down a serious E.T. I tried to get alot out of it, but nothing in the MaftPro seemed to help at all. I must be pushing the wrong buttons.:redface: After watching the Ford V8 guys run like they did, I am now even more motivated to get the "Mod Motor" going. Anyone have $80,000 they want to donate to the "cause"??;) Thanks to all that made TT happen. It doesn't happen all on it's own. Great event, as always. For those that missed it.........You REALLY missed "IT"!!!!!

It was ALOT of fun!

:biggrin: Well everything was great! Track was really nice to camp out at. As for the Datsun sat on the trailer for both days. Only when It got home did we figure out that it had a pin that fell out on the dist. board that was making the the car not run at all. John my brother fixed it so that will never happen again. WE will be there next year and set to kill at flat tens.. Hope its bigger next year it was a blast.

The lindsay clan

Had a great time once again at Turbo Thunder. Gene & Co have obviously progressed this event nicely. The date worked great as the NPSA cars were a treat to watch along with all the nice Buicks and some bad ass V8 turbo cars as well.

If I can ever get my $h!t together I'll be racing a turbo car at this event.

Great to see all the people that come back each year for this shin-dig. The people definitely make the event a must for me.

See y'all next year!

I'm shooting for having my twin turbo blow thru bigblock 65 Plymouth there next year.:eek: :D

Sounds like you guys had fun!:cool: