***UPDATE ON "FEAR" STAGE II w/PT-91 Turbo

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
Here are some updated pics of Quint's Super Nasty GN "FEAR"!!!

Quint, I'll be out of town & away from my computer till wed. (funeral) Give me a shout Thursday @ the shop.

Pic 1

Attachments

• Quint 1.JPG
    Quint 1.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,045
WOW!!!

Is that an engine with a Turbo or a Turbo with an engine ???!?!?!?!?!

Looks great, beautiful build. Post some vids of it pulling some passes please.......With Audio.......

:D

Will that be at the Nats this year. Im ganna make sure I get vid if so. Can't wait for em ganna be a blast!

what is the Downpipe painted up with? I love the stove black finish and it would go great with the blacked out motor I'm building.

Thanks,

CTX-SLPR said:
what is the Downpipe painted up with? I love the stove black finish and it would go great with the blacked out motor I'm building.

Thanks,

Its painted with a high heat black spray can. Unfortunately it will burn off on start up. But makes for a really good photo opp.

The jet hot 2000 degree black is very nice and will hold up to the high heat the turbo motoes make. Thats what I've done with mine.

Thats what is on this motor as well. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170682

very nice, I think I'm going to do the headers in steerling 2000 and the downpipe in black. The whole engine compartment will be aluminum, stainless, or black if I can get the stuff I want.

CTX-SLPR said:
very nice, I think I'm going to do the headers in steerling 2000 and the downpipe in black. The whole engine compartment will be aluminum, stainless, or black if I can get the stuff I want.
Thanks for the comps guys and CTX, your car will look bad with the "black" finish :cool: Conleys just keeps surprising me with the awsome work and qaulity detail they build into their stuff :rolleyes:

85HOT-T said:
Will that be at the Nats this year. Im ganna make sure I get vid if so. Can't wait for em ganna be a blast!
Hey 85SHOT-T, thanks and I dont think I will be driving that this year, may be there though. I am not sure as to what class I could be in, do you? :confused: With the 91, it takes me out of the class that Hartline runs I beleive. Do any of you know what i would be able to run in? THanks :D

Quint said:
Hey 85SHOT-T, thanks and I dont think I will be driving that this year, may be there though. I am not sure as to what class I could be in, do you? :confused: With the 91, it takes me out of the class that Hartline runs I beleive. Do any of you know what i would be able to run in? THanks :D

Get Harry to make a Compressor Cover with an 88MM Inlet.
They should let you run with that.

Quint said:

I am not verry familiar with the rules, but couldnt you run it in the quick 16??

Its a shame that car isnt ganna be ther, would love to see it in person, and hear it!!

John Wilde said:
Get Harry to make a Compressor Cover with an 88MM Inlet.
They should let you run with that.
I have a 81 housing on it now I believe. Not sure of the inlet? Im sure Chris would know?THanks John