Walbro Fuel Pump Update

I don't have time to read all the threads--Who besides FTS was selling the defective Walbro?

Everyone thats sells Walbros are selling bad ones.Ive had bad ones from FTS and Racetronix.

Mike Licht standing up for the Buick community is great!!!Unfortunately for Walbro FINALLY owning up to the problem,its a case of to little,way to late.At least thats the way I feel.

Kool Aid, you must be drinking Walbro's Kool Aid after reading your reply.

So it's your fault your engine got toasted from their crapply designed, flawed pump because you didn't hear it not pumping 1:1 at WOT? :confused:

It's not your fault, you already spent $100 that was 100% good money, yet got a product that was not 100% worth that money. And what did you get in return for that $100, not a warning from Walbro or the vendor that sold the pump but a repair bill in the hundreds of dollars.

Then you want to buy twin Walbro's after everything that's happened? :eek:
How much has this community spent on these disastrous pumps that we still want to buy them? Check out how many threads this forum alone see's month after month on this topic and we're all still drinking their Kool Aid like their's nothing else in the store. :rolleyes:

Why not a Denso 280 intank and a Bosch 044 inline, this will flow WAY more than dual Walbro's and will LIVE to show you.

Kool Aid, you must be drinking Walbro's Kool Aid after reading your reply.

So it's your fault your engine got toasted from their crapply designed, flawed pump because you didn't hear it not pumping 1:1 at WOT? :confused:

It's not your fault, you already spent $100 that was 100% good money, yet got a product that was not 100% worth that money. And what did you get in return for that $100, not a warning from Walbro or the vendor that sold the pump but a repair bill in the hundreds of dollars.

Then you want to buy twin Walbro's after everything that's happened? :eek:
How much has this community spent on these disastrous pumps that we still want to buy them? Check out how many threads this forum alone see's month after month on this topic and we're all still drinking their Kool Aid like their's nothing else in the store. :rolleyes:

Why not a Denso 280 intank and a Bosch 044 inline, this will flow WAY more than dual Walbro's and will LIVE to show you.

Can a bosch 044 be controled just like a double pumper using a hobbs switch. or will it not pass any fuel thru it unless it's powered on.

The reason i ask is because the buicks don't have a bigg enuff return line to keep it from affecting fuel pressures @ low rpm low injector flow.

Gbody has not sold our products for a while now.
Buick pump kits and wiring solutions are only being sold direct now.

Racetronix.

Are you guys having any complaints about your Walbro? I know you guys are doing some in house machining.

Nothing out of the ordinary with the GSS340M.

Been 4 days since i sent a email to the addy on your site 10-8-2008 2:53 PM

All i want to do is order 1 86 and 1 87 pump kit for some guys here in town, did you recieve the email?

BW

Been 4 days since i sent a email to the addy on your site 10-8-2008 2:53 PM

All i want to do is order 1 86 and 1 87 pump kit for some guys here in town, did you recieve the email?

BW

Sorry, we were running reduced staff because of SEMA last week. We are catching up on e-mails this week.

Racetronix.

Are you guys having any complaints about your Walbro? I know you guys are doing some in house machining.

This cracked me up! :D It's like asking the fox, standing over a dead chicken, "is that chicken blood on your lips"? :eek:

In this case, the fox was innocent, and the blood was only his--as he had just bit his lip while vigorously licking his lips...:biggrin:

I'm currently enjoying my recently installed Walbro/Racetronix GSS340M (w/ "kit") on/in my 87--folowing failure of my F'in...169 Walbro 2-months ago

This cracked me up! :D It's like asking the fox, standing over a dead chicken, "is that chicken blood on your lips"? :eek:

In this case, the fox was innocent, and the blood was only his--as he had just bit his lip while vigorously licking his lips...:biggrin:

I'm currently enjoying my recently installed Walbro/Racetronix GSS340M (w/ "kit") on/in my 87--folowing failure of my F'in...169 Walbro 2-months ago
Wow, what a slam. They were professional enough to answer, and you smashed them to the ground.
They do not manufacture the pumps, they merely sell them. Think about it, butthea&.
And the pump failure cost me an entire engine, so I have something to compare.

Wow, what a slam. They were professional enough to answer, and you smashed them to the ground.
They do not manufacture the pumps, they merely sell them. Think about it, butthea&.
And the pump failure cost me an entire engine, so I have something to compare.

OK -kid, I guess you're not capable yet of reading a complete post & comprehending my POSITIVE PLUG for them.

Please go back & re-read my post, very s-l-o-o-w-l-y, & you can then perhaps make a more-intelligent/ mature post...

I don't know where you were trolling prior to just-recently coming onto this board, but most here are above your... oh, nevermind

I'm glad to hear his positive response and yours, I had to ask. :confused:

Another happy customer of Racetronix over here, the GSS340M has been in the car a few months now. :D

Chuck

did anyone ever make a cheap in-tank dual pump kit?

mike, i hope you and walboro are still working on this, i'm gonna keep waiting.