what is the fastest Non Backhalf, stock style susp V6 GN

Stage II on center. 25x cubic inch, Precision Turbo and Engine built by Dan Strezo, H*E Stage II heads, big solid roller and BIG turbo.

If Lorenzo can get a picture of the engine compartment, it'll be one of the nicest v6's ya'll will see (if it is still the way it was). Very Very custom built all the way to the intake plenum. Car was built by B. Duke in FW, TX - his personal car.

Full wolfe suspension, full interior except for kirkey seats?

Sounds like the top players in TSO. They have all that but are limited to an 88 turbo. So is it close to being TSO legal?

When the car was sold 3-4 years ago, it had a bigger than 88 turbo, so no.

I don't know what was done to the car since, just had to chime in about the custom work done.

It might still have the stock 10 bolt in it too by the way.

If you look at that pic you can see the 9in, thank god b/c that car def looks sick.

I think you will see something happen at Cecil this year. There are a few cars capable of the title. I think it'll be in TSO legal trim also.

That was nice. I see the 9inch now.

I don't think Chris Chow's or Dusty Bradford's Cars are backhalfed.

That was nice. I see the 9inch now.

I don't think Chris Chow's or Dusty Bradford's Cars are backhalfed.

Yeah but they are not Buick powered. Almost all of the induction part of the buildups on the stage 2 headed cars that are competitive are custom.

I think you will see something happen at Cecil this year. There are a few cars capable of the title. I think it'll be in TSO legal trim also.

Ted,

Your car sounded really good last weekend.
Good luck the rest of the year.

OK.. here it is. Check out the hand formed intake plenum out of sheet metal and the custom radiator cap hole.

Attachments

• noble006.jpg
    noble006.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 875
I have no idea if that's the current setup, but that's how the car was sold a few years ago.

Hey JW.. I saw your buddy Alex on supercars exposed last night.. that is a SICK PORSCHE!

I have heard of GNs out there that are very fast street race cars that run in the mid 8s that are not members of the buick web sites.

there was a guy a few years ago here in nc rich kiebler?if i remember correct ran a 5.09 @140 plus in limited street single turbo 6cyl....