What kind of bumper fillers are most people buying now.........

Rebel 1

I have searched some threads concerning bumper fillers. Mine are done on my '87. The ones on gbodyparts got my attention and are $650. The others i am looking at are Spoolfool and they are $650. Any other info on bumper fillers? Anything new? A friend uses and recommends the 'glass fillers, but he does say they are a b**** to get correct to be painted/installed on the car. Some use the plastic fillers. Looked on ebay, not sure about quality/fit on those. For people who have replaced them, what is the best way to go? This is not my DD so i want to keep it close to factory as possible.

Thanks, Bob

Just got a set of Mikes (Spoolfool's) the rear fit about perfect out of the box lines up great front look very good also just dont have my front end on to try them but i have no doubt they fit great too!

Spoolfool (Mike) made his from a car with stock fillers attached. It was Garry Wells car. They are fiberglass but the fit is fantastic, even on my 83 T. Very little you've got to do if the car's black, just bolt them on.;) Brian and I believe Kirbans is either looking at selling them or is selling them and I think GNS is also. The quality is second to none and if you were doing a concourse restoration this would be the best option that I could think of.:)

I have the SpoolFool rear and the GBodyParts fronts ready to go on.
You cannot go wrong with either. I would say they are #1 and #1.
No-one else is on the list. :)
My opinion, of course.

I've got a set from Mike (AKA: Spool Fool). The quality is top notch, the fit and finish couldn't be better!

Neal

I also have spoolfool's front and rear and can't say enough good things about them. I hear Gbodyparts original style fillers are also very good. I don't think you could go wrong either way. All depends on your preference. If you buy any other brand expect to put in additional prep work to get them looking as good as spoolfool's or gbodyparts original style fillers are out of the box.

I have searched some threads concerning bumper fillers. Mine are done on my '87. The ones on gbodyparts got my attention and are $650. The others i am looking at are Spoolfool and they are $650. Any other info on bumper fillers? Anything new? A friend uses and recommends the 'glass fillers, but he does say they are a b**** to get correct to be painted/installed on the car. Some use the plastic fillers. Looked on ebay, not sure about quality/fit on those. For people who have replaced them, what is the best way to go? This is not my DD so i want to keep it close to factory as possible.

Thanks, Bob

Another vote for Spoolfools fillers, I had them painted and they match perfectly. I installed the front/rear yesterday, the fit and finish are great! I did not expect them to be this good out of the box. Money well spent!

Datar

Spoolfool. These have too be seen in person to do them any justice. The fit is perfect. When I saw them on Benny's car at the World of Wheels I was blown away. I don't have them yet but trust me when I say that's the ones I'm going to buy When I'm ready. Look no further

the fronts are still available from GM. you can find them on gmpartsdirect.com

on the rear I used a spoolfool. its all good.

Danco direct . All 4 front and rear fillers
Fiber glass. Great fit. $219.00.
Out of miami all so do
Glass Hoods.gnx flares.gnx vents.rear spoilers.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Spoolfool for sure awesome fit and look great even before paint.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app