What should I Expect out of her at the track

BOP4ever

See signature for parts...
Full weight nothing out of it that came on the car factory I don't pull spare tires etc...
23 PSI currently feels smooth and running zero knock on the street. I'll be driving it 200 miles to the track and God willing driving it home.
I posted a turbo link log file in the general tech and O2 is about 800 dropping to about 770 on my test passes around the house. + 10% fuel in the TT5.6 alky chip.
Running in Memphis next weekend track is supposed to be nice and with a new surface.
I have Nitto 275-50-15 drag radials now too, and a new Hellwig rear sway bar to I hope help it hook.
Running in the 1/4 mile so is 12.5@110 resonable to expect out of car at 23 PSI ?

Advice welcome on tuning. Id love to see some other Buicks there too if your local !!!
I've been to these in the past and if you like track time there is no better event in the world !!!
Event is 2014 NFME .

See signature for parts...
Full weight nothing out of it that came on the car factory I don't pull spare tires etc...
23 PSI currently feels smooth and running zero knock on the street. I'll be driving it 200 miles to the track and God willing driving it home.
I posted a turbo link log file in the general tech and O2 is about 800 dropping to about 770 on my test passes around the house. + 10% fuel in the TT5.6 alky chip.
Running in Memphis next weekend track is supposed to be nice and with a new surface.
I have Nitto 275-50-15 drag radials now too, and a new Hellwig rear sway bar to I hope help it hook.
Running in the 1/4 mile so is 12.5@110 resonable to expect out of car at 23 PSI ?

Advice welcome on tuning. Id love to see some other Buicks there too if your local !!!
I've been to these in the past and if you like track time there is no better event in the world !!!
Event is 2014 NFME .

That's seems reasonable. Let us know how it turns out.

Hey your car looks pretty quick and since I'll probably get trashed every round it would make me feel better to see a Buick there that can maybe beat some that beat me !
Hope you can make it .

If It does not run at least solid in the mid 12's or mph around 110 if traction is limited I'm selling it !

It's a automatic keep it pointed straight shifter in D and let it eat....right :)

Been Racing Manuals for years.... I've made a few passes down the track.
Is there a secret handshake to get these cars to ET ?
Sorry pulling my 8 th 14 hour grave-yard and I am edgy...
I just need a good weekend at the track and feel if the car takes a dump and disappoints maybe its time to go back to V8's
I have studied this and other boards and talked to people and the car has the right parts to run 11's. It's running clean no knock at 23 PSI with O2 numbers in the upper 700's, so it should be close enough to run with in 1 second of her potential with a good tune right ? I do have a good friend and long time turbo TA racer that I hope to recruit for some tuning help during the day.... I'll give her 2 days to prove herself worthy of the garage space. But, If get wasted by my buddies stock Turbo Soltice again though all bets are off ( He now has a aftermarket tune and said it's a beast )... I may go get a for-sale sign that day at walmart ! LOL.. Kidding

I will try and be there... last Time I ran it i trapped 115 with 19psi with a 2.3 60 foot roll out launch just baselining it...its always cool with another turbo buick

Wished you could have avenged my ass whipping from a c6 vette man ...
First run against the vette was 12.55 see slip .
Best run was a 12.4? Lost slip. Best mph was 110 worst was 108, worst Et was a 12.80
Car was hitting 5200 early after the 1/8 mile had me wondering if my converter might be slipping to much up top. I shifted to od later and let it shift itself . I think that hurt my mph since the run I left it in D till I figured out why the SES light was on and bumped it up was my fastest. I Left pretty much at zero boost every run car spun bad since the starting line was in bad shaped from all the street tired cars. I tried 22 and 18 psi and 30 in the tires ( nitto 275-50) and it was about the same.
I need at least 10 mph more trap speed... How do I get it?
I hate loosing to Vette owners....
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1400430386.481531.jpg

You guys need tires. At our local track I ran the same mph in the 1/8th But the 60ft. was 1.52 and the 1/8th et was 7.25

Afraid I'd leave parts on the track!!!
That was at 25 psi and I saw about 2-3 degrees retard a couple times.
Alky maxed out at 8 knock went way car ran a bit slower maybe 12.7@108

Afraid I'd leave parts on the track!!!
That was at 25 psi and I saw about 2-3 degrees retard a couple times.
Alky maxed out at 8 knock went way car ran a bit slower maybe 12.7@108

Someone told me a long time ago and it stuck, if you blow your sh!t up with a TE44, go back to small block Chevy's. Bottom line, you'll never run enough through the exhaust on that thing to run out of compressor. The KR bothers me, but if you tackled that, get a cam, wire the gate shut, and hold on. Even at 25psi, a cam would allow that compressor to work so much better. I went from 109mph @ 25psi like you to 114-116mph at 25psi with my small FT Erson cam. My CAS V4 got me to 118mph, and close to 30psi or even just good air is what gets me over the 120mph hump. Stock pictons, rings, bottom end short of bearings. It's pretty easy if you go slowly.

Gotta get the AFR right though. I picked up 40rwhp just having a wideband tell me where to go vs using the narrowband.

I know tires would make a huge difference. I ran my TA on slicks till I broke rear end and it ran 7.05 @ 100 vs low 8's at 91 on low profile street tires. I am not building a drag car so tire choice is primarily for street driving same for suspension mods... Nothing that takes away from street manners so it is a given my 60 will suck . So I need more top end to compete with these street vettes... Maybe the GN 3.8 ain't the right power plant for my goals ?

...Maybe the GN 3.8 ain't the right power plant for my goals ?

It's plenty. My car is total street and driven to every track I've ever raced at with cold a/c and stereo. I would destroy that vette. You are very close already to my combo.

Some screens from my best run 12.47@109.6
Any ideas anything look wrong?
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1400446736.039422.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1400446772.358748.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1400446804.591525.jpg

If the data is good I calculated about 20 % slip at 91 mph and 5050 Rpm
Shift point maybe a little low?
Slow turbo link scan rate may induce some data error too.