What should I Expect out of her at the track

This is a run where I got retard and was 2nd run. I think the car was to hot.
The screen shots in my previous post was run three after a cool down.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1400448114.561419.jpg

Run three...
I am shocked by the inlet air temps!
Maybe a cold air system is in order it was cool Friday perfect weather other than a stiff crosswind.
Temps low 70s .
I think I need a new aluminum radiator too water temps are high there too I think... Help appreciated guys.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1400448722.901624.jpg

Intake air temp is a minor thing. Coolant is hot but that shouldn't be an issue. Volts are not that low remember that's the voltage at the ECM not the battery.

The curious thing I see is that point on the VSS trace where it quits accelerating. The RPM's aren't really dropping on the shift but it may be an artifact of turbolink

Look at the upper trend I think that is me lifting because it was blowing the tires away off the line.

I wouldnt have done much better! My last outing was your e.t's with hilarious (2.4) 60 foot times (still stock converter) and about 115 mph. Hope you had fun...dont be so caught up with track times and enjoy the car...my stuff has been beating up on 11 second cars on the street yet only runs 12.50s without launching. Looks like your car is running pretty good. Time for some tires for you.

The last 1/4 pass I made was a 12.15@107 and I still have a stock intercooler. Red's 93 street chip and 17psi. You have a good mph and a good 60ft and you will be in 11's. On the radiator subject the 5.7 Iroc radiator works great.